{20}

I was in my room, studying my notes when I heard a knock.

'I don't wanna eat Finn, thanks.' I warned tiredly.

It has been one week since the night where all my closest friends learned that I was sending nudes to an another guy. Since this, I was very embarrassed and blessed in my ego, this is why I tried to talk or see them as less as I can. Unfortunately, we were on vacation and if I don't see them, I spent my day at studying, watching wrestling or playing video games. It could be better.

I missed talking to Dean, even if I was very angry at him. I don't really appreciate the fact that he revealed the way we met.

I wasn't okay with myself lately. I questioned myself a lot about my sexuality and this was hard to accept the fact that, yeah, I'm attracted to Dean. Physically at least.

I've always dated girls in my all life, and even if I had no problem with the LGBT community, it was hard to say that maybe I was bisexual. Or maybe it was just Dean and his cockiness.

    'It's Roman.'

I froze, knowing that Roman'll be here to have a psychology time and I didn't want to do it. I was too stubborn but now all I wanna do is being in my room sulking like I used to do when I was young.

    'For God's sake Seth, open the door! You aren't four anymore.'

I raised my eyes heavenwards and went to open the door. Like I said, my best friend was here, looking at me seriously. I rolled my eyes again, he'll do that like this was a big deal, I felt it.

    'Hello.'
    'I think we need to talk.'
    'Oh god, spare me the big brother's speech please.'
    'I will 'cause you seem to don't understand some things. So.' He added as he sat in my bed in front of me. 'Let's talk.'
    'I don't want to.'
    'I'm not going anywhere until we have this little discussion.'
    'About what?' I demanded while I avoided his gaze.

I didn't response to me and I knew he knew that I knew the subject of our next conversation. I bit my lip, realizing that I had no way out.

    'Okay, fine, I'll talk.' I crossed my arms as I sat on my desk's chair.
    'Why are you so angry at us for this? Yeah we weren't expecting this but we don't care, we all want the best for you.'
    'Easy, easy. I am not and will not dating Dean.'
    'So what, fuck buddies?'
    'No I- this isn't... No.' I stammered, uncomfortably.
    'I don't understand, how did both come to sexting?'
    'I-' I sighed. 'When I installed kik, the app, I wanted to send something to Zahra but I misspelled her username and Dean received it.'
    'A nude?'
    'A nude.'

None of us talked for a few seconds and I started to panic. As I was gonna say something, he laughed.

    'Well if something like this happen, it doesn't surprise me that you're on it.'

I laughed with him, starting to be relaxed.

    'So yeah, we started like this. I didn't wanted to talk to him, embarrassed but he compelled. He always has been very... flirty with me. At first it pissing me off but quickly it was getting funny. And uh, at Wrestlemania he made a deal by himself – i said that Styles will win and he didn't believe me. So we made a deal, if he loose he has to send me a nude too.'
    'He lost. Then our conversation came.' He concluded seriously.
    'Indeed.'

He studied my face and I get nervous, I didn't know what to do.

    'Say something please.'
    'I guess you're not confortable with that.'
    'Well, yeah. I've got a girlfriend but I thought about a dick which isn't even mine. So yes, I am not.'

He laughed and shook his head.

    'Don't bother yourself asking those questions. Live. Don't waist it by asking you questions like if it's right or wrong. You know we're always gonna be by your side.'
    'I know, thanks.'

°°°

I woke up by the sound of my phone. I groaned, furious that someone dared interrupting my night. I opened my eyes and took it. Dean was calling me. Shit, shit.

    'Allo?' I answered, quite nervously.
    'Seeeeeeth, my baby boy!' I frowned, feeling that Dean wasn't really sober by the sound of his voice.
    'Are you drunk?'
    'Maybe... Are you talking to me?'
    'Can you just leave me? It's fucking four in the morning.'
    'Naah, I wanna talk to ya. Y'know?'
    'What?'
    'You're not cool. You stopped talking to me just because you can't stand the fact that you're attracted to me.'

I sighed while I closed my eyes, tired.

    'Anyway.'
    'Say it.' He suddenly said, seriously. 'Come on, say it.'
    'What, you want me to say that I'm attracted to you?'
    'Yup.'

I didn't say anything for a few seconds.

    'I am attracted to you, Dean.'

I froze and stopped breathing while I waited him to say something.

    'Of course you do.' He laughed. 'You know...'
    'What now?' I grinned.
    'I've just had a dream.'
    'Fantastic.'
    'About ya.'
    'Huh huh.' I raised an eyebrow. 'Tell me.'
    'You were... as naked as you were the day you you were born.'

I burst out laughing as I put my hand on my face. I didn't expected less from Dean.

   'Was I the only one naked?'
   'No, even if you were I wouldn't complaining.' I could feel him grin through the phone. 'I was too. I think we were in my room. In my mom's house. Creepy.'

My laugh started to be louder until I remembered that Finn was sleeping in the room next to mine.

    'Okay... What were we doing?' I said in a quiet voice, grinning.
    'What do you think? We were fucking of course. Well I fucked you. I'm looking forward to do it.'
    'In your dreams pretty boy.' I rolled my eyes, but a smile was on my face.
    'No, when I'll see you.'
    'Huh?'
    'Sooner than you think nuder.' I heard him laugh.

---------------------------------------------

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAITING !!!! I wasn't inspired at all..... But be prepared, things are gonna be smutty ;)

I passed the ⭐️100 !!!! Thanks a lot, it's maybe not much but means a lot for me. You're the best.

As an apology I posted 3 chaps, hope y'all liked it