{22}

The next morning I've woken up, I felt weird. After our little seance with Ambrose I ended the call quickly, pretending that I had to woke up early. I sat up in my bed, I scrubbed my face and I sighed. I don't know why I was such a coward when it's come to Dean and what I felt. Anyway, I had to stop this attitude and do what ever I want.

When I went to the kitchen, I was surprised to see Nikki here, with Finn. I said hello to them as I grabbed my morning cereals and I sat next to my housemate.

'So, was good with your teenager?' I teased, laughing when I saw Nicole's eyes widening.
'Shut up Rollins, she's nineteen.' Bálor rolled his eyes and our friend asked him details. 'She's a nice girl, that's all.'
'And?' Nikki raised an eyebrow. 'I want more information. When do we meet her?'
'Is it an obsession or what? Wanting to meet who we spend our night with.' I told her, moving my hand through the air.
'I just want to know with who you'll spend all your time. I want you happy, you with Ambrose and you with this girl.' She said to us, dead serious.
'Ok woman, you–' Finn started and I frowned.
'How do you know Dean's last name?' I cut Finn while he was talking, interlocked.
'Uh, you already said his entire name.'
'No I don't.'
'Yes you did.'
'No, I don't.
'Yes you–'
'Anyway!' Time for Finn to cut us and I shrugged, knowing that I was right.

I started to eat and I felt Nikki's eyes on my forehead.

    'What?' I said, my mouth full of food.
    'Za-little bitch-rah sent me a text yesterday, something about I had to leave you. I told her to screw herself by a greek but anyway, what happened?' Nikki told, putting her head in one of hand.
    'She wanted to meet me yesterday night but I didn't want to so I said I was with you.'
    'She does not like the fact that you and Seth are still friends.' Finn chuckled.
    'Whatever, I hope you dump this whore soon.'
    'Plan to.' I told them and Nikki's eyes widened for the second time.
    'Because of Dean?!'
    'Because I don't want to be with her anymore.'

I managed to finish my breakfast even with the hundred questions Nicole asked me about Dean.

    'God Nicole, what do you want me to say? That when I'll meet him we're going to fuck all night?'
    'Yes! By the way, can I watch this?'

Finn bursted into a loud laugh and I shook my head desperately. She winked at me and stood up.

    'I had to join John in this house, but we do a party tomorrow night, you come?' She asked us and Finn directly said yes.
    'I dunno, school restarted in one week. Exams are soon.'
    'Come on Seth, this is the last party before graduation, be nice!' She begged with those cat eyes.
    'Uh..'
    'If you don't want to finish the night alone, I could give you some company.' The irish winked at me and I rolled my eyes.
    'Jerking off will be better, thanks.'

We all laughed when he whispered an 'ouch' as he touched his heart with his right hand.

°°°

I was leaving the fit-club, tired by the crossfit I've just done. Not in my sports gear anymore, I quickly made my hair into a bun while I was walking in the streets. Didn't have my driver's license, I had to go on foot in my home. Hungry, I stopped into a little coffee shop. There was a few people who was, like me, waiting to order something. In front of me, a blonde woman was looking at me, surprised. I frowned and I looked behind me if there was an another person but I was the last who waited.

    'Can I– uh, help you?' I started, didn't know what to say.
    'You are Seth Rollins?' The unknown woman asked him but before I gave an answer, she looked her telephone and winked at me.

I froze, looking the weird girl leaving the shop, shocked. What a strange situation, maybe she was an old school mate that I forgot about.

°°°

When I opened my door's house, the first thing I saw was my housemate's naked body in front of me. I blinked a few times and Finn smiled at me.

    'Already here?'

I raised an eyebrow when I heard a girl voice from his room.

    'Is your teenager here?' I teased with a grin.
    'Fuck you, leave please.' He rolled his eyes and I laughed. 'Stop looking at my dick this is distracting.'
    'Don't worry, I prefer Dean's!'

°°°

Dean : Hey nuder whazup
me : hi dean
Dean : i really enjoyed our little time last night :pp
me : of course you do
Dean : hope this won't be the last we sexually do
me : ;)

°°°

I was on Cena's couch, a beer in my hand, bored. I was only here since twenty minutes but I already wanted to go home. Everyone was having fun, talking, eating and kissing restlessness. And here I was, with my poor beer trying not being touch by the lesbian couple who was making out next to me. This was the first time I wished Dean was here. I was pathetic, the only thought of Dean can make me horny.

    'Having fun Sethie?' Finn appeared in my right and I sighed.
    'Is the proposition of fucking still here?'

He laughed and he scrubbed my hair.

    'Go eat, you'll feel better.' Finn told me.
    'Yes mom.'

I stood up, I moved forward to the buffet where I took some chips. I felt a hand in my shoulder.

    'What Finn?'

When I turned around, I recognized the blonde chick from yesterday.

    'You.'
    'Hey.' She smiled at me, her hair who was into a ponytail at the coffee shop, was free on her shoulders. 'I'm Renee.'

I frowned, feeling this name was familiar.

    'Renee Young.' She added and her smile was bigger. 'Dean's friend.'

I chocked on the food and my eyes widened. Jesus fuckin' Christ.

    'Is he here? Dean. Is he here?' I panicked, looking everywhere. I felt an arm around my waist and I almost passed out.

    'Come here.' This was only Nikki.

Both of the girls was smiling and stopped thinking. My heart was beating hard, feeling that Nikki was pushing me forward.

And then, I looked the door and I saw him. His slight blonde curls, his cocky grin, him.

    'Hi nuder, what's up?'

---------------------------------------------

MDJQLR I'M SO NERVOUS
was this good????? ugh i really hesitate about having Dean and Seth first meeting rn.
Sorry about the waiting, hope y'all liked it. Thanks for all your likes and your comments, love you. ❤️