{21}

warning : sexual content

---------------------------------------------

I grabbed his hair as I felt his wet lips close to my cock. I groaned his name twice, trying to keep my eyes open.

'Dean –fuck go faster.' I moaned loudly when he licked my balls, slowly.
'Easy baby boy, we have all night.' He grinned, going up again close to me and kissing me.

The kiss was more bestial than the others. I managed to rub my hips against his as the need to touch him increased. I wanted to handle Dean everywhere, wanted to kiss all his body. The friction was too intense, I just closed my eyes and opened my mouth as big as I can, seeing stars. Feeling Dean's mouth in my neck was so good and I wrapped my legs on Dean's hips.

'Seth...' He groaned.
'Yeah?' I whispered, touching his ass.
'Seth.' His voice changed suddenly. 'Seth.'

I recognized an irish accent. What's the fuck? I stopped kissing him and when he called me again, Finn's head was close to mine.

I jumped and opened wildly my eyes. Fuck that was just a dream.

'You're finally awake.' I heard Finn's laughing and I groaned.
'Can't you leave me? I was having a good dream.'
'The way you've treated your mattress, I saw that.' He laughed. 'Anyways, Zahra is here.'

I suddenly was down-to-earth. I totally forgot about her existence and the fact that she was still my girlfriend. Crap. I had to stop that but there was a problem: I was still too excited by my wet dream.

'Huh... Tell her –tell her I'm gonna shower and I'll come, I have to talk to her.'

He nodded seriously, winked at me at the view of my erection and I rolled my eyes. He closed the door and I stood up, stretching. I left my room but Zahra was here.

     'Huh, I was going to shower.' I sighed.
    'Hel– Oh, do you want any help?' She smirked at the view of my erection.

Can they actually look anything else?

    'No.' I said more brutally than I wanted as she raised an eyebrow. 'Morning stuff.'
    'Uh, it's practically the afternoon. Anyway, I wanted to know if you're coming tonight, my housemate isn't here...' She winked at me and I forced myself to not roll my eyes.
    'No, sorry.' I added before you say something. 'I go out with Nikki.' I figured.

You lie Rollins, grab your balls and tell here you don't want to be with here anymore.

    'With this bitch, are you kidding me?' She almost screamed. 'Why? You wanna screw her? I'm not good anymore?!'
    'You're overreacting and, please, can we not argue when I'm only wearing my underwear?'
    'Yeah of course, go ahead, I don't fuckin care!' I raised an eyebrow as she left. 'Fuck you Rollins!' She added before slamming the door.

I frowned and didn't move for a second, didn't understand what just happened. I shrugged when Finn asked me why she was angry.

I sighed, going finally in the bathroom. Once naked, I jumped in the shower. Under the water, my mind misplayed and I thought about Dean. As I closed my eyes, when I first received Dean's nude, I wasn't prepared at all. In the picture we only saw his abs, his legs and of course his cock. For god's sake he had a huge one. I moaned, wondering how good Dean can be. My shift got harder and–

    'Seth?' I heard Finn calling me.

I hated him, can't I have a wank or what?

   'What?' I yelled, frustrated.
   'Open the door, I want to brush my teeth.'
   'Yeah sure, do you want us to share the shower too?'
    'Well, if you're asking...' He laughed and tried to open the door. 'Come on I've gotta see a girl.'
    'A girl?' I grabbed the shampoo. 'Now?'
    'Yes, her parents aren't here the whole day and I'm pretty horny.'