23

'We're not supposed to do this.' I whispered while I let Dean kissing my neck.
    'Stop talking baby boy.'

I wasn't a bad guy, actually I was very nice, funny and I never try to hurt someone but when I felt Dean's hands on my ass, all of my moral values just disappeared.

°°°

Few minutes earlier

'Hi nuder, what's up?' Dean smirked at me while I was still shocked.
'Uh hi but–' I shook my head, confuse.
    'Renee has family here. And with some help...' He showed Nikki with his chin. '... here we are.'

I made a nervous smile and Nikki giggled.

    'So, we let you talk' Nikki took Renee by the hand and they wowed at us.

Dean, him, took me by the arm and bring me outside. I didn't expect him at all to be here, I was even planning to go home sooner to wanking off before sleep. I looked at him more precisely, he was wearing a leather jacket with blue jeans and black boots. God, he was thousand better in reality than in virtual. He looked at him and he chuckled.

    'What?' I said, raising an eyebrow.
    'You look like you've just a ghost. You were less shy when we skyped.' He looked at me from head to toe and I quivered. He licked his lips and I blinked, feeling weak.
    'Anyway.' I said, coughing. 'I thought we were seeing each other after my graduating.'
    'Seems like I was too impatient.' He winked at me and we stopped to walk next to a white car.
    'Yours?' I asked and he nodded.

I watched the car attentively, too nervous to do something else. I crossed my arms against my chest, pressing my lips together and feeling Dean's gaze on me. None of us talked for a minute or two.

    'Seth?' He called me and when I looked at me, he was closer than I thought.
    'Yes?' I mumbled, looking straight into his eyes.

He smirked and a second later, he crushed his lips against mine.
First, I didn't responded, my eyes wide opened. Dean's hands on my cheeks and all his body against mine. I felt his lips moving and I closed my eyes, finally answered to his kiss. I forgot everything and everyone. The kiss get more intense and Dean pushed me against his hood and I opened my mouth, letting his tongue playing with mine.

'We're not supposed to do this.' I whispered while I let Dean kissing my neck.
    'Stop talking baby boy.'

I closed my eyes and I tried to not moan when Dean pressed my butt's cheeks. I felt excited by his touch, like no one else could do.

    'I-I'm supposed to have a girlfriend.' I whispered, moving one my hand through his hair.

He scrubbed one last time my neck with his nose and he moved back.

Wait, what? No, come back and kiss me!

I watched him smirked at me.

    'For someone who isn't gay at first...' He laughed and I rolled my eyes. 'Get in the car.'

I frowned but I did what he wanted.

°°°

The route was silent expect I was breathing fast. Dean's hand was on my leg and he pressed it when he wanted to know the route to my building.

    'Here, on your right, this is where I live.' I told him and he simply nodded.

When we arrived in the elevator, I felt him touching my back and I shivered.

    'How long did you plan this?' I asked him, turning my head in order to see him but we were closer than I expected and our noses almost touched.
    'Not my idea first, Renee's. We wanted to go somewhere and, well, here isn't the best vacation place but I wanted to see you.'
    'You do?'
    'Yes.'

I left the elevator with a smile and went to open my apartment.

    'You comin'?'
    'Nah, I'm gonna pick Renee at Nikki boyfriend's house and go back to my hotel.'
    'Oh,' I said, disappointed.
    'Don't worry, prepare yourself for tomorrow, if you know what I mean.' He winked at me and get closer.

Dean pressed hardly his body against mine and I chocked, my heart betting faster. He grinned and moved back.

   'See ya tomorrow nuder.'

And he let me, desperately horny.

---------------------------------------------

*cough* well hi, hope y'all liked it
thank you so much for all your comments, it's mean so much to me, you guys are really the best!

see ya for newest adventures my babies (and for some dirty things ofc) ❤️