1//Surprise!

Brooklyn's Pov:
Hey im Brooklyn Paul, Jake and Logan Paul's little sister. Im 19 years old. I have long wavey blonde hair and blue eyes. Today is the day i finally fly out to LA to see my brothers, Jake and Logan! Im so excited!! I havent seen them in ages and i really miss them!
Once we arrive at the airport i say goodbye to my mom and dad and go on the plane.

Im so happy to be in LA!! I cant wait to see Jake and Logan!! I called an uber to take me to Jake's house. Since ot was 12:00pm he should be home. The uber dropped me off and i grabbed my bags out of the car and walk up to the door. I heard yelling and Jake's voice. I ring the door bell and wait for someone to open the door. I heard people come to the door. After a while of standing there the door flung open revealing Jake, Chance and Anthony.
"Brooklyn?" The three said in unison.
"Jakey! Chancey! Tony!" I smiled. I hugged the three of them and they let me inside.
"I wasnt expecting you to come over this week!" Jake smiled.
"Surprise!" I laughed at him then hugged him again.
"Whos that?" Someone said. I turned around and saw two identical people.
"Emilio, Ivan, this is my sister. Brooklyn" Jake smiled.
"Oh, Hola, im Emilio and this is my twin brother Ivan!" Emilio said pointing at Ivan.
"Nice to meet you guys!" I smiled.
"JAKE WHEN IS.." I looked behind the twins to see Tessa walk down the stairs. I have met Tessa before when i was visiting Jake but that was ages ago! Since then we have facetimed and became quite good friends.
"TESSA!!" I yell as i run to hug her.
"BROOKLYN!" She runs to me and hugs me tightly and after a while we release from our hug.
"What is all this noise?" Erika asked walking out of her room. She sees me and instantly smiles.
"Hey Rik!" I say and hug her.
"Brookie!" Erika squeals and hugs me tight.
"Wait Brooke, i thought you werent coming until next week?" Jake hugged me again.
"Well i thought i should come eariler because i couldnt wait!" I laughed, "did you miss me?" I added.
"Yes! Logan is going to be so happy to see you!" Jake let go of me again.
"Awe Jake i have never seen you so happy to see one of your siblings!" Anthony teases.
"I havent seen her for ages!" Jake laughs.
"Im gald to see you again Jakey!" I smiled. I cant help but smile. Everyone is so welcoming.
"Im glad to see you to! Now let me call Logan to tell him to come over" Jake pulled out his phone and walked outside to call Logan.
"So how are you?" Chance asked.
"Good you?!" I jumped onto the kitchen island and sat down.
"Thats good and good" He replied.
"Logan will be here soon" Jake walked inside "Im still so happy that you are here!" He adds.

After about 10 minutes the door bell rang so i hid. I heard Jake and Logan talk about random stuff they were both vlogging.
"I got a surprise!" Jake smiled.
"Shit no you and surprises dont end well!" Logan laughed. Chance came to get me. I walked behind Logan and stopped behind him.
"Turn around" Jake said grabbing Logans vlog camera for him. Logan flinched a little before fully turning around and seeing me.
"BROOKIE!?" Logan yelled and lift me off the floor.
"LOGAN!!" I hugged him and he hugged me back.
"I cant believe you are here!" He smiled.
"Surprise!" I laughed. I was so small compared to Jake and Logan. Well not to much smaller than them but still.
"I havent seen you in ages!" Logan laughed taking his vlog camera back from Jake. "Oh Ayla this is Brooklyn my little sister!" Logan added. I smiled at the small girl and she smiled back.
"Nice to meet you!" I said as i jumped out of Logans arms.
"Nice to meet you to!" She smiled.
"Well its nice to you again sis, but i have a meeting to go to.. want to catch up later?" Logan pulls me into another hug.
"Okay bro, see you later!" I smiled and hugged him before Ayla and Logan left.

The ohioans (Jake, Anthony, Chance and I) went to the gym. When we came home we just chilled. Everyone went to alseep but i couldn't fall asleep. I snuck into Jake's room as quiet as i could and climbed up the ladder. I got up onto the roof and walked to the other end and sat down. All i heard was the cars going past and the noise of LA. LA is nothing like Ohio, its going to get some time to get use to.
"Hey Brooklyn, what are you doing up here?" Someone said making me jump, i looked behind me and saw Chance standing there in one of my brothers jumpers.
"Shit you scared me!" I laughed a little. "And just chilling" i added as he sat beside me.
"Sorry, arent you cold?" He asked handing me a jumper.
"A little, thanks!" I smiled and put the jumper on. It was way to big for me but it was so comfy!
"So, how was Ohio?" He smiled.
"Good, it was a bit hard being there by myself!" I replied.
"What do you mean by hard?" He questioned.
"Well since mom and dad split up it was hard to cope. I hated it even when Jake and Logan were still there! I hated seeing my parents fight and be split apart, and once they left for LA i hated being in Ohio! Without my brothers, and my parents split up? It was hard for me. Thats why i always hung out with you and Anthony after school. Because you guys were like my brothers!" I replied.
"Damn, then what did you do when Anthony and I left?" He asked me.
"I had Brock remember? Well after about 4 weeks since you and Anthony left he cheated on me!" I sighed.
"Wow, i knew i shouldn't of trusted that kid!" Chance looked kind of angry.
"Its not your fault! Its mine! But Brock thought i was cheating on him with you, so he cheated on me without talking to me about it! Then i had no one, he made all of my friends hate me." I layed down on the cold roof. Chance layed beside me.
"Sorry for leaving." He said. I laughed for a second.
"Chance you shouldn't be sorry for leaving! You were just following your dreams!" I smiled at him.
"You should of told me that you needed someone!" Chance smiled back slightly.
"I am fine aren't I? I am here now and im happy, that is alk the matters right?" I say shrugging.
"Okay true" he chuckled.
"So, you and Tessa aye?" I laughed.
"No, no, no, Chessa is not real! And never will be. Its all for the vlog!" Chance laughed.
"All for the vlog? What kind of bullshit is that?" I asked.
"Jake asks us to do it for the vlog" He replies.
"Damn, fame really got to Jakey's head?" I sighed, how did a small kid from Ohio that dropped out of school become so famous?
"A bit" Chance laughed.
"I thought he was better than that" I laughed.
"Same but anyways" We both laughed. Suddenly i got the chills and Chance hugged me to warm me up.
One thing that i have never told anyone in my life time is that when we were in Ohio i had a massive crush on Chance, i watched all of Jakes vlogs and saw Chance basically everyday. I still think he is hot, even though i know we can never be together.
"We should get to bed!" Chance smiled a helped me up. I nodded and we walked over to the other side of the roof and climbed down, being as quiet as we could we walked through Jake's room. I walked downstairs and curled up on the lounge.
"Goodnight Brookie" He smiled.
"Night Chance" i said. And with that i was alseep.
-
End of chapter// i worked on this all day.
P.S i love Chessa! But i said Chessa is just for the vlog only for the sake of the fan fiction. I dont actually think Chessa is for the views!!
Also idk why im going to tell you guys this but it's 1:42am where i am. And i was crying the whole time i was finishing this. I dont know why but i was.