3//About Chance

Brooklyn's Pov:
"So back in Ohio Chance was like my brother. He always came over to our house to hang with Jake. Same with Tony actually. Logan had friends like that to but they were more of assholes, or what i called them but heads. So once Logan left nothing really changed but his buthead friends didnt come over. Once Jake left i thought Chance and Anthony woukd just forget i am a person. But they didnt! They still talked to me at school, they still came over, not everyday but they still came over! One time when Tony was sick Chance and I were sitting in Jake's old room. We were talking and i walked around to look at everything. I honestly missed Jake and Logan, and Chance knew that. So the same day he hugged me saying it was okay and you will be with Jakey and Logey again. Thats when i started liking him, for the way he treated me. With so much respect! I loved it. Over time i liked him more, blushing when i saw him. Blah blah blah." I rambled as Erika and Tessa sat on the bed.
"Keep going!" Tessa smiled.
"Get to the good parts!" Erika laughed.
"Chance and Tony told Mom that they were going to LA and they came to see me to say goodbye. The night before they left Chance stayed at my house. We were talking about how he said he will always be there for me. And one day i will be with the four again. Bascially i was crying because i didnt want him to leave. Everyone at school thought i was stuck up and bratty. So Chance hugged me. And once we pulled away from the hug we looked eachother in the eyes." We all heard a knock on the door followed by Jake, Anthony and Chance standing there.
"What do you want?" Tessa asked rolling her eyes at them.
"We need one of you!" Jake smiled.
"Which one?" Tessa asked.
"Not Brooklyn since she is my sister because we are doing a kidding contest, well Me Chance and Ivan are." Jake stood there vlogging us still vlogging. I giigled at what Jake just said. I looked at Chance and he smiled at me. Erika, Tessa and I exchanged looks.
"NO!! GO AWAY!!" The three of us yelled. They all sighed and shut the door. Erika opened the door again to make sure they were gone.
"We good keep talking." Erika shut the door again and sat back down.
"Where were i?" I questioned then remembered. "Oh right, afte the hug we where standing there looking eachother in the eyes, we both leaned in to kiss eachother until my mom came in and yelled dinner is ready scaring both of us. The next day when i woke up he already left." I sighed.
"Why did he never speak about this?" Erika questioned.
"Probably because im Jakes little sister! Jake would hate if i ever dated one of his friends!! Or because i mean nothing to him, or he likes someone else." I answered not looking up and fiddling with my hands.
"What us to talk to him?" Tessa asked.
"Um.. i dont know" I looked up and they both nodded. We got up to go out to go out to the kitchen once we did i saw this random girl sitting on the couch with a blind fold. Jake was vlogging and Kade was saying random stuff. The only thing i payed attention to was when Kade said "So here is Teala. Today she will be kissing Ivan, Jake and Chance!" Tessa and Erika looked at me. I shaked my head slightly and sat down and pretend I was interested in what was going on. Ivan kissed her blah blah blah. I got my phone out because it kept vibranting then i heard Kade say Now contestant two, i looked up from my phone to see Chance going closer to her. Their lips connected and i had this annoyed feeling in my stomach. I looked down at my phone again and scrolled through Instagram. Everyone walked away once they were done doing heir kissing game. I was still sitting on the couch scrolling through instagram liking some edits.
"HI" i heard someone yell from behind me. I screamed and basically jumped from the couch. Chance and Jake laughed as they recorded me.
"OH MY GOD I HATE YOU!!" I yelled, laughed as i pushed Chance.
"That was funny!" Chance laughed.
"Go away! You guys are so annoying!!" I sighed and sat back down.
"You love us!" Jake teased recording me.
"Debatable" i smiled slightly.
"Come on I'm your brother!" He laughed.
"I know, can you stop annoying me now?" I went back to scrolling through Instagram.
"What are you doing?" Chance asked sitting beside me.
"Nothing much" I didnt look at him because i knew i was going to blush.
*buzz buzz*
-
To Brooklyn
From Tessa:
Come on, now is your chance to ask him about what happened in Ohio.
-
I looked back at Tessa who looked up from her phone and smiled.  I shook my head and turned my phone off.
"Im bored" Jake said fiddling with his camera.
"I got an idea!" Anthony smiled walking downstairs.
"What is it?" Jake asked looking at him.
"DESTROY THE POOOL" Tony yelled and ran outside.  I followed them outside as Chad, Ivan, Emilio, Chance, Anthony and Jake started throwing stuff in the disgusting pool.
"You guys are idiots" I laughed as Jake recorded them throwing stuff in there.
"What did you say?" Chance laughed.
"Nothing" I smiled innocently and Chance picked me up.  Everyine cheered as he threatened to throw me into the pool.
"CHANCE DONT YOU DARE!!" I yelled trying to get myself down.
"Throw her in!" Jake yelled.  Chance put me down and i slapped him.
"You guys are so annoying!" I laughed as Tessa came out.

After they all calmed down a bit Jake signed off his vlog and we all chilled.  Tessa went to dance, Erika went somewhere and I was the only girl.  I was sitting on my bed when Jake walked in.
"Hey sis" he smiled and shut the door behind me.
"Hey" i smiled as he sat down on the edge of my bed.
"We need to talk" Jake said making me nod.
"Now that you are here in LA with me and Logan you got to promise me one thing." He continued.
"What is it?" I asked confused.
"I know about the moment you and Chance had before he left.  He told me about it."  Jake said, i didnt know what to say. "No matter what happens Chance is my best friend, your my sister! Promise me that no matter what happens i wont lose any of you!" He continued.
"I promise!" I smiled and hugged him.  I didnt really want Jake to know about the moment i had with Chance, but now that he does i guess i dont have to be 100% careful about what i say or do.
Once Jake left the room Chance walked past the door and they started talking.  I layed down and looked at the time.  I put some music on and fell asleep.
-
A/N do you guys like it so far??