4//Normal day in the Team 10 house

I woke up and looked around.  Tessa was still asleep so i quitly got up and grabbed my phone then headed downstairs.  I saw Jake recording his Chance, Anthony, Ivan, Emilio and Chad dancing in the backyard.  I laughed at them then opened the fridge to get food.  They were talking about having battles over the pool.  The green, disgusting, infected pool...
"Brooklyn want to join in?" Jake asked.
"I rather not.  I think i will go to Logan's today!" I smiled.
"Come on"Chance smiled.
"Fine but after we are going to Logan's!" I smiled.  Jake vlogged some more stuff as i sat on the tramp watching them.  When they boys came inside the somehow convinced Chance and Anthony to kiss.  It was really funny to watch.  They then set up the gladiator deathmatch thing over the pool and sorted the things.  Then they started.  Emilio and Ivan where first.  Emilio fell off then it was Chance and Anthonys turn.  They did pretty well i thought Chance was going to win until he lost his balnce and fell in.  He was trying to convince jake that we got bribed to fall in.  Erika, Tessa and I were standing out of the splash distance so we didnt get splashed with water, and once Chance got out he came over us to get a towel.
"Anyone want a hug?" He said.
"No!" Erika, Tessa and I laughed.  He shrugged and dried himself off.  After Tony and Jake had there deathmatch it was down to Jake and Ivan.  Obviously Jake won, Ivan would never want to try to hurt someone so it was quite unfair in my opnion..
After all the boys had showers we got ready to go to Logan's house.  Jake ended his vlog for the day and went upstairs to get ready. 
-
@brooklynpaul

Liked by jakepaul, imchancesutton and 12

Liked by jakepaul, imchancesutton and 12.12k others
                 "Simple❤"
Tessabrooks stunning😻
Imchancesutton
Fannacc1 Cute outfit!
-
I walked downstairs and sat on the couch waiting for everyone else that was coming. 
"CHANCE ARE YOU COMING?" Jake yelled when we came down the stairs.
"YES IN A SECOND"Chance yelled back.  Jake looked at me and smiled.
"Why are you so fancy?" He asked.
"Im not, am i?" I asked looking down at my own outfit.
"You look nice" He shrugged.  Chance came down the stairs and we all walked to Jakes truck.  On the way there we listened to music and that was about it.  Chance, Jake and I parked the car then walked to the entry of apartment place.  We got in an elevator and then walked to Logans apartment.  Jake knocked on the door then waited within seconds a Alya was standing at the door.
"Hello, Logan isnt here at the moment" the small girl said.
"Okay well we will wait until he comes back then!" Jake smiled, Ayla let us in and texted Logan saying we were at his apartment.  Jake was mucking around his Chance teasing Maverick.
"IM HOME" Logan yelled as we entered is apartment.
"LOGEY!" I smiled and hug him.  He smiled to and hugs me back.
"Where is our pestive brother?" Logan asked looking around.   I pointed to the room Maverick was in and Logan rushed in there.
"Leave Maverick alone!" I heard Logan say to Jake and Chance.  I went in the roof and saw Maverick.
"Hey Maverick, i havent seen you in ages!" I smiled as the bird squawked at me.
"He says he missed you" Logan laughs as he pushes Chance and Jake out of the room and i follow.  Logan orders pizza and we sit down and catch up some more.  It was pretty late as Jake, Chance and i decided to go back home.  We said our good byes and left.  On the way i fell alseep in the car.  I dont know how i managed to considering Logan didnt live that far away.  But i was woken up my someone carrying me upstairs.  I opened my eyes a little more and saw Chance smiling at me. His smile is so adorable...
"Sorry for waking you" He whispered then put me down on my bed.
"Its okay, goodnight Chance" I smiled as i wrapped my blackets around myself.
"Goodnight Brookie" He shut my door behind him and i fell asleep again.
-
End of chapter.
I dont have alot to say but hope you enjoyed this boring chapter.