5

*A few days later*
Brooklyn's Pov:
I woke up to yelling, which i figured was a normal thing.  The door was slightly open which bugged me alot.  I got out of bed and opened it fully.  I then walked downstairs Chance was in his clothes from last night.
"I was just getting food" Chance laughed as Tony and Jake examined him.
"CHECK FOR HICKEYS" Jake yelled as he recorded Anthony checking is best friend for any hickeys.  Chance lifted up his shirt and showed them he was clean.
"Hes clean" Jake laughed.
"Where were you?" Anthony teased.
"Out getting food!" Chance replied laughing at his best friends.
"Getting food? But you didnt come back until now!" Jake teased recording Chance.
"Just because he doesnt have any hickey's doesnt mean the girl he slept with doesnt have any!" I said sarcastically and walked pasted them.  Jake quickly turned his vlog camera off and looked at Chance.
"What do you mean?" Chance asked walk towards me.  I turned around to face him.
"Just because you dont have any hickey's doesnt mean the girl you slept with doesnt have any!" I replied as i sarcastically smiled.
"I didn't sleep with anyone!" He told me.
"Oh really? Because going out to get food then coming back in the same clothes as you were in last night and smelling like a Victoria Secret perfume says otherwise!" I snap.
"Whatever" Chance scoffs and walks up to his room.  Tessa came beside me and looked at me.
"Sorry" She says giving me a hug.
"This proves that I don't mean anything to him, what happened in Ohio didnt mean anything!" i say as i hug her back.
"Brooke, he does care about you, everyone can tell! Even the fans! #brance is real!" He smiled squeezing me a little.
"Brance isnt real and never will be Tes" I say as i get out of her grip and run up to my room.  I forcefully shut the door and layed on my bed.  Although i know Chance and I have nothing i was really hoping we had something like we did in Ohio.  But i guess not.
-
Chance's Pov:
Once i was in my room i shut the door and layed on my bed.  All i could think about was what Brooklyn said.  Does she actually believe i would sleep with another girl? Why would she evem say that?
"Brooke?" I knock slightly on her door.  At first i heard no response.
"Brooklyn?" I knocked again but harder.  The door came flying open.
"What do you want?" She asked.
"Are you actually mad at me?" I asked.  She looked at me up and down then shut the door in my face.
-
Brooklyn's Pov:
About a hour or two after i shut the door in Chance's face i walked out of my room.  I was starving so i went straight to the fridge.  I felt arms wrap around me.
"You okay?" Anthony asked.
"Im fine Tony" I say and turn to face him.
"You sure, cause Chance told me you slammed the door in his face!"  Tony looked at me.  I layed my head on his chest and he enlightened me in a hug.
"I dont want to talk about it" i mumbled.
"You dont have to Brookie" He said as we put his chin on my head.
"How about we get out of the house and forget about Chance for a little?" He suggests.  I smile and nod slightly.  I walk up to my room and have a quick shower and get changed into a pink and white striped shirt, pink and white Adidas superstars and jeans. I put on light make up and let my hair be natural.

I grabbed my phone from the bedside tabel and walked downstairs

"Where are you going?" Jake asked when we saw me.
"Out" I smile.  Tony came downstairs and smiled at me.  Chance was behind him.  Even though I didn't have eye contact with Chance i felt as if he was staring at me.
"Ready?" Tony asked.
"You guys? Are going out?" Chance stumbled on his words.
"Yeah, Im just going to show her something!" Anthony asked and with that we walked out of the house and into the car.
-
A/N
Thanks for reading this guys💗 you guys are amazing!
What do you think will happen next?