2//On set

Brooklyn's Pov:
I woke up still in the hoodie Chance gave me last night.
"Morning Brookie" Jake smiled as he got something out of the fidge. I sat up and saw him in the same hoodie as me.
"Morning Jakey" i smiled.
"How did you sleep?" He asked.
"Good you?" I replied as I through the blakets off me and walked over to him.
"Good! Awe you have my merch on!" He laughed.
"Yeah, i got cold last night and it was the first on i saw" I smiled.
"Its way to big for you" He laughs.
"I know it was just on the chair over there, i dont know whos it is" I replied. Yeah i know i was lying about that but i dont want Jake knowing that Chance and I were on the roof together. He might get the wrong idea!
"Probably Chance's, he always leaves his jumpers around the house" Jake walked away to grab his vlog camera from the office. I grabbed some strawberries from the fridge and started eating them. Jake did his intro to his vlog and everyone started to get out of bed.
"Oh wow you guys are up early! I dont have to prank you guys this morning!" Jake laughed pointing the camera at Chance and Anthony.
"Yep" Chance laughed.
"Why are you guys up early?" Jake asked.
"Why not?" Anthony smiled. I hugged both of them and they made some breakfast for them. We all sat down at the kitchen island and ate breakfast.
"So how long are you here for?" Chance asked.
"As long as i want to be here for!" I replied.
"Well, Brooklyn i have to go to set today. Want to come?" Jake asked as he rinsed his plate.
"Sure!" I smiled and went to get dressed. I talked to Tessa and she said i can sare her room with her. I got my clothes out of my suitcase and went to have a shower. But Tessa was in there.
"Jakey im using your shower" i yelled then walked into Jake's room. It was quite neat for Jake. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door, not bothering to lock it because i mean who is going to come in when someone is in the shower? I turned the water on and got in. I was just casually minding my own business when i heard a knock on the door.
"Jake im coming in!" Someone yelled, and before i could yell something to tell them i was not Jake i heard the door open.
"Its not Jake!" I yelled.
"Oh shit sorry!" I heard someone say. I looked over at the person and saw Chance covering his eyes.
"Its okay just get what you need and leave" i laughed a little. It was funny watching Chance trying to find something with his eyes closed. Once he grabbed whatever he needed he closed the door again. I finished my shower and got changed into a pink t-shirt with denim shorts.

 I finished my shower and got changed into a pink t-shirt with denim shorts

I put my hair into a high pony tail. And walked downstairs.
"Chance is coming so while i act your not lonely" Jake smiles and grabs him camera from the table, i nod and he starts vlogging.
"So im getting ready to go off to disney cause im an actor bro," Jake says as he pulls him camera in close to his face. "So Brookie, how are you enjoying LA so far?" Jake asks as i out my shoes on.
"Its good, i missed you!" I smile.
"I missed you to." He smiled and gave me a hug. I quickly ran uo to my room i now share with Tessa and grabbed my phone and run back downstairs.
"Chance are you ready?" Jake yelled as he turned off his camera. Chance came downstairs and nodded. We all hopped into Jakes car and we headed off the disney. Once we got there i got introduced to Devore, Ethan, Madison and Olivia. They seemed nice. We chatted a little bit until Jake had to go on set to record. Chance and I decided to explore the set a little bit.
"Brooke want to go up there?" Chance asked pointing at a staircase.
"Wont we get into trouble?" I asked.
"Not if we dont get caught!" Chance laughed and grabbed my hand. We ran up the staircase and it was like a whole other world! You saw everything from up there! We quietly walked around up their while watching them act.
"We should go back down now" i whispered to Chance. He nodded. We headed the way we came but some of the workers were at the bottom of the staircase talking. I looked at Chance as he looked around then took my hand again and walked another way. We came to another staircase so we quickly walked down and found our way back to Jake's dessing room.
"It was cool up there!" Chance smiled.
"Yeah!" I agreed. Jake came flying into the room scaring me a little.
"Heyyooo" He yelled making me jump.
"Hey" Chance replied.
"What did you guys get up to?" Jake asked.
"Nothing" Chance and I chimed then laughed. Jake raised a eyebrow.
"Not what i think happened right?" Jake asked.
"No, we were just exploring the set" Chance answered. Jake nodded.
"Well we can go home now" Jake smiles. We both nod then walk out to the car. Jake pulled in to KFC which is now apparently called OFC to get some food. Once we were back at the team 10 house everything was just chill. Tessa, Erika and I were hanging out in Tessa and my room.
"Hey Brooklyn" Tessa turned to look at me.
"Yeah?" I smiled.
"Do you by any Chance like Chance?" She asked. Well this was a weird question..
"I dont know why?" I replied.
"Because i know you have only been here for 2 days but he has acted so differently!" She smiled. Why does that matter though?
"Oh okay." I smiled.
"I think he likes you. Tell us about Ohio!" Erika smiled.
"Ohio is great! I loved hanging with Jake and Logan! They were and still the best brothers i could have! They are always there for me! Its great to have them in my life!! It was hard when they left though" i answered. They both looked at eachother before looking back at me.
"We meant tell us about you and Chance in Ohio!" Tessa smiled innocently.
"Oh.. well that is a whole differnt story." i replied.
"Tell us about it!" Erika also smiled innocently.
-
End of chapter// its short and boring. Whoops.
word count: 1111