8//Brock?

Brooklyn's Pov:
2 weeks later
"Let go of me!" I screamed trying to get out of his grip.
"The more you struggle the more it will hurt baby girl" He whispered in my ear pulling me into his house.  He slammed the door behind me and locked it.
"I will get you now!" He picked me up and carried me to a room.
Screaming and yelling at him to stop a kicked him and slapped him.  He through me onto the bed causing me to stand up straight away.
"Don't fucking touch me!" I looked at him disgusted.
"Fighting makes it worse princess!" He smirked.
"Why are you doing this?" I spat.
"Because i miss you! I miss us! And i will have you again! I will show you what you are missing" Brock grabbed my arm i pushed him away then punched him across the face.  After he stumbled to his feet and looked at me he punched me back before i could do anything i fell to the group and everything went black.

Chance's Pov:
Brooklyn said she was going out for a morning jog and its now 7:00pm.  I am very worried about her.  What if something bad happened.  Jake and i are sitting in the office talking about it.
"Where could she of gone?" I said running my hands through my hair in distress.
"I don't know,  its starting to worry me, we have called her so many times!" Jake stood up and started pacing back and forth.  We heard a knock then someone came barging into the office.
"I'm here, whats happening?" Logan said.
"Brooklyn's been missing since this morning!" Jake said.  Logan's face dropped.

Brooklyn's Pov:
I woke up on a bed.  Fully naked with my clothes on the floor.  Trying to remember what happened i got up and got dressed.  I searched the room and spotted my phone.  I grabbed it and ran out of the room.  Everything seemed odd.  I searched around the house and then found the front door.  I looked at my phone and saw 20 miss calls from Jake, 38 from Chance and 17 from Logan.  I called Jake.
"Brookie?" I heard.
"Jake its Brooklyn! I will explain when i get home!" I ran out of the door and walked as fast as i could.
"Okay, are you alright?"
"No, i will tell you when i get home" i said starting to run a little bit.
"Okay, how far away are you?" He asked.
"Im running" I hung up and sprinted down the street.   Once i got to the team 10 house i ignored all the fans outside and barged inside instantly shutting the door and sliding down it.  I couldnt hold it in anymore, tears ran down my face.  Logan, Jake and Chance walked out of the office and saw me.
"Brookie!" Jake smiled slightly then crouched beside me.  I couldn't say anything i just cried.  I heard voices around me.  Then i felt someone pick me up and take me upstairs.
"Brooklyn, are you okay?" I heard Logan say then someone shut my door.
I looked up, my head hurt, everything was blury and i just wanted to cry. 
"Brooklyn, what happened?" Jake sat beside me.  I wiped my eyes and looked at them.
"I.. i am sorry" i looked at Chance.
"What do you mean, what happened?" Chance asked getting worried.
"Brock, he took me to his house" i couldnt look them in the eyes.
"Brooks what happened?" Logan kneeled down infront of me and lifted my chin up making me look at him.
"He hit me, and when i woke up i was naked." I started to quiet down.  Looking at the floor again i heard Chance get up.
"I will be back" Jake grabbed Chance's arm and pulled him out of the room.

Chance's Pov:
"Why did you pull me away?" I asked Jake.
"Listen to me, if i suggest Brooklyn goes to Logan's for a little would you be okay with it?" He asked.
"Why are you asking me?" I answer.
"Because, i know you guys have a thing.  Your my best friend and shes my sister! I can tell by the way you look at eachother, plus Anthony told me everything" Jake smiled.  I nodded.
"If she wabts to go im fine with it!" I replied Jake and i then went back to the room.  Logan and Brooklyn where hugging tears still running down her face.
"Brooke, would you like to go to Logan's place for a little bit? Just so you don't have to deal with everyone in team 10 and stuff?" Jake asked.  Brooklyn looked at me and i nodded at her.
"For how long?" She asked.
"As long as you want Brooks!" Logan answered.
"Okay" she said.

Brooklyn's Pov:
Logan and I got to his apartment and when we walked in Evan smashed a plate infront of us making me scream.
"Brooklyn?!" Evan said jumping on me.  I hugged the dwarf then put him down.
"Hey Evan!" I smiled.
"Why are you here?" He asked as i put my bag on Logan's couch.
"Long story." I sighed.
"Brooks im just going to vlog for a little bit okay, im just signing off my vlog okay!" Logan smiled.  I nodded and walked beside him.
"I want to be in it!" Evan stood beside me.  Logan turned on his camera and mic.
"So Brooklyn is over right now cause she misses her big brotherrr." Logan started and hugged me.  I smiled at the camera.
"I have barely spent time with you since I have been in LA!" I laughed.
"Anyways that's the end of todays vlog! Love you guys and see you tomorrowww" Logan smiled then smashed a plate making me scream.
"Your like a two year old that can't be tamed! Lydia, i feel sorry for you!" I smiled at the 4 foot girl and walked to the couch.  Logan said some more stuff to his camera then turned it off.
"MOVIE TIME!!"Logan shouted making me jump a little.  Evan through pillows at me and logan dumped me in blankets.
"What movie to you want to watch?" Logan asked my once i got all the blankets and pillows off me.
"I dont care." I replied.
"Fate of the furious 8!" Evan yelled and jumped beside me.  Lydia got us some popcorn and we settled in.  At the end of the movie i xlosed my eyes and fell asleep.

A/N

Sorry for taking so long with writing this!! Hope you guys like it