6//Date?

Anthony's Pov:
Just before Brooklyn and I took off to go somewhere Chance came outside.
"Brooklyn!" He yelled making me stop the car.
"Anthony ignore him!" Brooklyn said.
"Brooke maybe you should talk to him" I suggest.
"Tony, i dont want to right now, can we just leave please?" She replies. I nod and drive off. Chance stood in the driveway watching us drive away.
"Where do you want to go?" I asked her.
"Anywhere!" Brooklyn smiled at me. I nodded and drove to a local café. We got out of the car and walked in. It was a cute little café that wasnt over crowed! We sat down at one of the tabels and looked at the menu.
"Hello what would you guys like to order today?" One of the waiters asked as she smiled at Brooklyn and I.
"Oh um, i would like a Caramel Latte as my drink and a ham and cheese tostie please" Brooklyn smiled back then looked at me.
"I would like a caramel latte as well and a tomato,cheese and ham tostie thank you" I said and the waiter wrote it down and nodded then walked away.
"So how is living in LA?" Brooklyn asked.
"Pretty good, nothing like Ohio! I miss my family and friends back in Ohio! But LA is cool i guess" i answer. "How about living in Ohio without you brothers?" I asked.
"It was hard. I had no one that was there for me! I made dumb choices because i didnt have anyone to tell me to pull my head in! And then i kind of got suspended from school." Brooklyn fiddled with the ring on her finger.
"I never thought you would be a bad girl" I laughed a little. The waiter gave us our food and drinks and we thanked her.
"Yeah, peer pressure got to me i guess" she shrugged.
"Peer pressue? Didn't Brock talk you out of it?" I asked.
"Brock? Oh, no, four weeks after you and Chance left he broke up with me!" She replied eating a little.
"Woah, Chance always was worried about that kid" i said.
-
Brooklyns Pov:
Tony took me to a local café and i really liked it.
"I dont want to talk about Chance." I reply.
"Sorry but its true!" Anthony smiled.
"Why was he even worried when I'm just Jake's little sister?" I asked.
"I thought you didnt want to talk about him?" Anthony teased.
"Shush" I laugh a little.
"Chance told me about the last night he was in Ohio, how you guys almost kissed, he didn't have the guts to say goodbye to you. He was so upset to leave you but we still did. And everyday he told me that he wished he didnt leave you!" Anthony told me.
"Oh.. so i do mean something to him?" I asked.
"Yes, he just feels like he can't date you because he is scared of what Jake will do." He continued.
"So why did he sleep with someone else?" I asked.
"To get his mind off you, don't tell him i told you but he loved you. Alot!" Anthony smiled a little.
"I need to talk to Chance! Now!" I got up and quickly payed for our food then walked out of the small café. Anthony followed behind me.
"Hurry up Tony, i need to talk to Chance!" I said dragging him into the car.
"Chill" he laughed then turned the car on. After i buckled he took off.

"Where is Chance?" I say as i walk into the house. Tessa and Erika both look at me.
"Office" they say in unison. I walk into the office and see Chance sitting at a computer. Nick looked at me then walked out of the room and shut the door.
"C" i said waiting for him to notice me.
"Tessa im not in the mood." He said without turning around.
"Chance!" I spinned the chair around so he was facing me.
"Brooke.." i looked down. I lifted his head and smiled at him.
"I thought you were out with Anthony?" He asked looking at me.
"I was, then you came up on the topic. He told you that i meant something to you." I said.
"You do, but i dont think Jake will really like it if his best friend went out with his little sister!" Chance said. I held his hand in mine.
"Chance, ever since i had met you i have liked you! Our moment the night before you left... i wish my mom didn't but in." I smiled a little remembering everything that happened that night.
"So you do like me?" He asked.
"Alot! But do you like me?" I replied.
"Alot! The only reason i went to the girls house was to try to get my mind off you, but all i can think of is you!" He said. I smiled a little and hugged him. Thats when something happened, something i have been dreaming of. Our lips clashed together. We pulled away and smiled at eachother.
"Dont tell anyone besides Anthony about us.  I dont want them to know yet" Chance said.  I nodded and hugged him. 

End of chapter//sorry its kind of crappy but i needed to post