20

Martina

Today Mechi and me are hanging with each other, we are best friends like for ever and I love her. Right now I am waiting for her in the Starbucks. Just then I get a messages from her and there in she says that she not going make it. I text back that she don't have to worry and that I see her later.

'Martina!' Someone screams behind me as I left the Starbucks. I turn around and see a running Jorge. Ugh with him I don't want to deal, so I walk further and open my car. When I start my car. Jorge open the passenger side and sit next to me.

'Jorge?' I said when I look at him. Just when that happens my whole world was upside down. His lips is on my lips. I kiss him back and his hands cared my cheeks.

'Hello earth to Martina?!' I come out of my thoughts and look up, Ruggero and Jorge. Wait? I am still in the Starbucks? I just dreamed that, why I dreamed that? 'Are you alright Tinita?' Ruggero ask. I smile at the two boys. 'Yeah sorry, I was in thoughts, but I need to go. Bye' I stand up and walk out the Starbucks. I need to forget that! I just met Jorge and he has a girlfriend! He lied to me and played with me! Frustrating I walk to my car and get in. Fast I drive away, scared that Jorge will come in my car and kiss me.

With a sigh I laid myself on the bank. What just happend and why I dreamed that? Jorge and I are friends, I think. I need to forget this and fast! So I stand up and walk out house, not thinking about anything. I walk away from everything, without my phone or money, just me.

Ruggero.

'What do you mean she is gone?!' Mechi screams trough the phone. Yesterday, after meeting Jorge, I walk to Martina's house. Surprised that her door is wide open. I look every where, but no Martina. I though she was walking and close her door and walk home. Right now it is day after and she is not home. 'She is not home and you don't need to try to call her! Her Money and phone are here! She is just gone!' 'I am coming!' She said and I know her so good, that I know she is crying.

'Jorge' I call Jorge, because he is my friend and I know Martina is special to him. 'Ruggero, Jorge I have a big problem.' 'You can not stay at my house, because you fight with Cande!' 'Martina is gone' Jorge didn't say anything and I know that he is angry and confused. He hang up and I know he is coming, so I texts him Martina's address. Just then a crying Mercedes come in and I hug her right away.

'Where is she!' A guy screams when he comes into the house, Jorge. 'I don't Jorge! We need to find her!' We all walk out of the house and look for her. Where she could be? Mercedes knew all her places where she always comes when she is angry, sad, happy, confused. But no! We didn't find her! No trace either. What if she is never come back or she as an accident? No Ruggero! She is alright!

We were again at her place and sat in the kitchen. We just sat there. Just when Jorge want to talk the door flies open and a dirty Martina steps into the house. She don't look but just walk upstairs. Seconds later we hear the shower. Where was she? 15 minutes later Mechi walk to Martina upstairs. Jorge and I just look at each other and says nothing. Mechi walks downstairs with a worried face and get, from the kitchen, a first aid kit and walks upstairs. I look at Jorge and he has a worried face. I think he is not far from going upstairs and ask what the fuck is going on.

'Come' I say and walk upstairs, with Jorge behind me. I see Mechi next to Martina, who lies on her bed. Jorge and I stop walking when we see paper with blood, Martina's blood. All over her body is blue spots and I know that something happend. Jorge walks to Martina and lies next to her, put his arms around her and push her closer to him. He gives her a kiss on her head and she open her eyes, careful. She has pain and we all can she that. 'Done' Mechi said and trow the paper, with blood, away.

'Martu what happend?' Jorge ask her. One word came out of her mouth and I was angry! That bitch! 'P-Pepe' She said and tears came out of her eyes. Jorge puled her closer and he says something to her, what calms her. Mechi and I look at each other and we know that we need to leave, I have to tell Cande this! We said goodbye to her and I ask Jorge to stay with her. He said yes and puts his head on that from her, he close his eyes too. I need a picture! I make a picture fast and give Martina a kiss on her cheek. say to her that Jorge stays with her all day long and walk to my car.

Jorge.

Ruggero just leave and Martina lies her head in the crock of my neck. I smile at her and give her a kiss on her hair. She is so pretty. I sing a song for her and said that I'am going to shower. She nods and close her eyes. After my shower I see Martina, in her room, in front of the mirror. I walk to her and put my arms around her waist, My head on her shoulder. 'Martina you are so beautiful! Don't forget that okay?' She smiles ,and blush, after nod her head yes. Just then it happend. Something I didn't expected.

She turns around and smile at me, of course I smile back. My arms are still around her waits. Seconds later I feel her lips on mine.

[This is bad! My English such! I think. But I hope that you guys love it! See you laters! Love you XX]