29

Jorge.

'I can't wait six more days Martina! That is to long!' I say to her. 'Honey, calm down okay?' she said. 'How can I calm down? What if, what if something happen to you?' I ask sad. 'Baby, nothing is going to happen to me! Nothing. If you stay so much as you can with me will everything be fine. You go to work and comes back, to take me in a eye okay?' I nod and cuddle her more.

We are laying in bed for like now two hours and we are talking over us and our friends. Martina is smiling the whole time to her phone! And I want to know why. 'Why are you smiling like that?' I ask and want to look, but she turn her phone off. 'Oh something with the girls' She said. I don't believe her so I text the girls.

Texts between Jorge Blanco and Lodovica Comello.

Jorge: Are you texting Martina with the girls?

Lodo: No..

Jorge: Okay I will ask the others.

Lodo: Don't! They are with me, all the girls and we were waiting a film. So no, not us.

Jorge: Okay thank Lodo!

Lodo: No problem bro!

Lodo: Good luck with Tinita!

Jorge: Thanks!

End texting.

She lied! She freaking lied to me, why? I look next to me and see only Martina's phone, but no Martina.

Should I look?

She changed her code and my fingerprint is gone too! She is hiding something! Martina walks happy into the room. 'You lied.' I said angry.

She look at me with big eyes.'Jorge' But I cut her off. 'And why changed you your code and why is my fingerprint gone!?' I said really angry. She sigh and walk too her new Iphone, and I give her that Iphone! A Iphone 7+. She walks back to me and gives me her unlocked phone. 'Look self!' She aid angry and walks away. I look at the screen.

Texted between Martina Stoessel and Francisco Stoessel.

Fran: Hey little sis!

Tini: Hey asshole!

Fran: Ugh!

Tini: Have you seen Pepe's new photo?

Fran: Ugh yeah! What a bitch.

Tini: Yeah...

Fran: Are you okay?

Tini: Idk..

Fran: Are you happy with Jorge!?

Tini: Of course! He is... Is so cute and hot. He is sweet and cares about me. I love him why wouldn't I?

Fran: Good.

Tini: Yeah good uncle Fran!

Fran: Uncle Fran sounds cool!

Tini: Idiot! Oh I need to go!

Fran: Bye mommy!

Tini: :)

End texted.

Fuck! Oh shit! Fast I walk to downstairs seeing Martina crying on the bank. I really feel bad now, I have hurt my girl! With wet eyes I walk to her. 'I am so so sorry Martina I was just jealous. You know that many girls did this to me.' She nods her head, but cries still. I take her in my arms and lift her up. She cuddle closer and I feel how cold she is. Not just cold, but really cold! I put her under the blankets. Just then I she her sleeping, how cute? I take her shorts and shirt off and I put my shirt and pants out. I take my shirt and do it on Martina. She always loves sleeping with my shirts.

I smile at the piece of art laying on bed.

I smirk when I though that she is mine, only mine!

And I love her,

With whole my heart.

I falling in love and hard.

{ Hope you liked it! Thank you guys some much for the 3K! I really cried when I saw it! Did you see my new story? No!? Check it out! Love you and Laters!]