24

Jorge

She is mine! Yeah mine! Happy dance! Woop Woop! I dance like a crazy girl in our room. I hear a beautiful laugh from mine beautiful girl. 'Hey beautiful' I said, but she shake her head no and walks away. I hear her laughing. So i knew it was good.

We are now two week together and we live together. I know! It is early, but we live so far from each other. So know she lives with me. Her parents love me and calls me already son. My parents LOVE Martina. My mom and Martina has making a deal. Every month they most be together shopping. My dad says that I have finally met someone with a heart of gold. Yeah my exes are like barbies, make-up and only cares about how she looks. Martina not, a little bit make-up and cares too a little bit how she looks.

Something lets me come back from my thoughts, Martina. I hear her cheek neck and I quickly make my way to her. I hold her hair up, when she puke. She groans and she stands up, walking away. I sigh and walk after her. There she is laying in bed, I laid next to her and put my arms around her, kissing her on her shoulder, neck and jaw. She turns around in my arms and brings her head to my neck. Softly she kiss my neck. 'how do you feel? 'Good. Probably I eat something bad.' She smiles at my. 'I need to go.' She says and kiss me. I stand up when I hear her car, driving away. Shit I need to go too! Fast I crap my car keys and drive away to the studio.

***

Pats! Martina let fall glass, again. I watch Martina for now like a quarter and she is frustrated, I can see that. Something must be happend when I was away. 'Jorge?' My angel says to me. 'Yeah?' 'How long are you watching?' She ask me. 'Long enough to now that something happend.' She sigh.'Yeah, something on work. No worries.' She said and kiss me. She is not looking at me, so I know see lies. I look at her when she walks upstairs.

When I walk upstairs Martina walks from left to right. When she sees my she smiles and act like nothing is wrong. I need to now! So I do the stupid thing you can do ,I scream at her. She get tears in her eyes and walk past me, downstairs. shit! I run after her, because I hear a door. There she was in the backyard. 'Martina?' She says nothing. Fuck! I stand behind her and Throw my arms around her waist. 'Sweetheart, I'm sorry I scream at you. I know that it was bad, but I know that you are lying.' She sighs. 'Jorge. I don't how to say it. It is so early' I didn't know about what she was talking.

And then she said something what raised my whole world upside down

'Jorge. I'm pregnant'

[TAM TAM TAAAMM!]