28

Martina.

It is one week later and Jorge is getting my on my nervous. He says I need to be careful. He even helps me to get downstairs. He would help me to go to the bathroom, helping me with peeing and pooping. Like what the? Okay okay! It is sweet, but after a week you would like to kill him.

So now he is going to the toilet. Yes! I waited for this the whole day! I quickly take my shoes and take my bag, which I have already done, phone and the car keys. I run to my car and get in. When I drive away I see the door open. Oh I forget that. Fast I drive away. For a moment for myself.

I hear my phone ringing in my bag. I don't need to look, because I know it is Jorge. I sing with Katie Perry when I stand still for red. What should I do?

So I'm now on my way back to my house. I went shopping and walking through the big park. Right now I am eating, while I driving. Jorge has called like a million time, so I turned my phone off. After send hem a text that I am okay. I think that Jorge is angry or something. 

I drive the driveway on and get out of the car with my bags. When I open the door I see all of our friends. All those heads looks at me, angry. I sigh and walk upstairs with my bags. I just put them in the bedroom and walk downstairs. Facing the preach I will get of them.

'So, hello to you too' Says Mercedes, my best friend. 'Hello! How are you all?' I say back like there is nothing. 'Where were you?' Ruggero, Jorge's best friend, says to me. 'Shopping and walking though the big park.' I say back. 'You now what? I don't like this anymore. I have been away for only five ours! I just wanna time for myself!' I scream to them and walk the living room out.

After drinking my glass of water I walk back to the living room, Seeing that they have not moved any centimeters.  They all look at me with a sorry face. 'We are sorry Tinita' Lodovica, a other friend of me, says. I smile at her. 'It is okay, but I am tired. You can stay here for a while with Jorge, but I am going to sleep.' I hug everyone, except Jorge. 

I get dressed in my pajamas, which is actually Jorge shirts, because they are warm and big. After a while I crap my laptop and start pretty little lairs. 

'oh come on Aria! No don't! Don't go to the police! Fuck yeah thank god Ezra!' I scream to the screen. (A/N This is in season seven.) The door open and Jorge comes in. He dressed up to his boxers and sit next to me. He put his arms around me. 

When the episode ends I lay the laptop away and I feel Jorge's eyes on me. So I turn around and smiles to him. 'Martina? What did you buy when you was away?' My smile get only bigger when he ask that. I jump out the bed and walk to the bags, five.

I showed him baby clothes. 'Omg Martina! They are awesome!' I smile at him. I am happy that he likes them. I lay them away and he hugs me. 'Martina I know that I have been a weirdo, but I just wanna protect you' He says sad. I give him a kiss. 'It is okay! But let me do something. You can play this role when I am seven months, okay?' He nods and hugs me again.

Lucky that he isn't angry.

Okay I can understand him.

We don't know how much we get.

But next week.

Next week we should know it.

Just one more week.

What could happen in one week?

[Oh my cupcakes! almost 3K! I can cry now! Thank you so much! You guys make me so happy! Loves Iris! Love you guys so much! Laters!]