27

Two weeks later

Jorge.

I came back late, again. Always when I''m back home Martina sleeps on the bank or bed. So I walk in the house and throw my jacket and shoes on the ground. I need them tomorrow again, so why should I put energy into it?

'Hey!!' A happy Martina says when I walk into our bedroom. I frown, she needs her sleep for the baby. She give me fast a kiss and smiles again. 'Sweetheart, you need to rest. Go to sleep love.' I say and kiss the top of her head, walking to the bathroom.

In my boxers I walk out of the bathroom, seeing Martina in front of the window. With her back to me. I wrap my arms around her, and she takes a deep breath. 'Jorge?' She ask while looking at her belly. Oh no! The baby. I turn her around and she looks at me. 'Is something wrong?' She sigh and walks away, downstairs.

Is it zo hard to say?

I walk after her and she her taking her milk. When she does not feel well, she drinks the milk, and she gets calm.

One glass.

Two glasses.

'Is the baby good?' I ask. She takes my hand and walk to the living room. She sigh and sit down. She lays her hands in her face and takes a big breath. 'The baby?' I nod and she looks away.' Not that good.' She tells me in a sigh. My eyes get big and I want to scream, cry, but I see Martina's face, smiling. 'With the babies? Yeah they are perfect' She says with a big smile.

Babies?

More than one?

Ow Jorge your not that dumb!

'What do you mean?' I say. God why think I always when someone say 'What do you mean' about Justin Bieber? Always when I or someone else it says I think about him, like what the fuck? Fast I wake up from my thoughts and look at Martina, who is smiling ear to ear. It is kinda cute.

'They don't now how much, but we have more than one baby.' She says and stand up. 'It can be two babies, or three babies, or four babies and maybe five.' She says fast. I just froze for a second.

Two? Perfect!

Three? Great!

Four? Okay?

FIVE? NA HA AH! Not going to happen! That is just to much, but five boys who looks like me, then yeah hot!

'Sweetheart? How can it that they don't now hoe much babies you caring?' I ask. 'Because they need to be bigger for that. Over two weeks.' She says.

Two weeks.

Just two weeks and then I now it!

I hope four.

Two boys and two girls!

Two mini Jorge's and two mini Martina's.

Ah I would like that!

[So hey guys! Long time ago! I hope you liked it! And don't forget you lovely comments! (Because I always smile when I see them :)) Love you<3]