46

'Honey, tell what happened with Jorge?' Mercedes ask her best friend, who came crying at her house, without Jorge.

Mercedes didn't think a second and pulls her best friend in her house, the house from her and Ruggero. She is now crying for two hours and Mercedes want to know What the heck happened!

Martina sighs, She knows that She needs to tell her. It is something big.

'Jorge moaned yesterday night Stephie's name' Martina says.

Mercedes look at her best friend with wide open eyes. What the heck? That's why Jorge isn't here.

Mercedes want to say something, but two voices interrupt her. Ruggero and Jorge.

Martina looks at her best friend. 'What are we going to do!?' Martina panic. But of late, the two boys walk in the living.

When Jorge deed Martina, with wet eyes, he knew something was going on.

'Why are you crying girls?' Ruggero asks the two girls.

Mercedes was smart, She was fake crying. 'We were looking at sad video's' Mercedes says.

The two boys nod.

'Where are the kids?' Jorge asks Martina. 'At my mom' Martina says looking at her phone. 'Why?' Jorge asks his fiance. 'Why not?' Martina asks, still not looking at him.

'Mechi, I need to go' Martina says to her best friend Mercedes. Martina kisses her cheek and walks away.

Mercedes walks away too, leaving the two boys confused behind.

Jorge knew the two girls were lying. He knew that his fiancee heard her name. He just knew it.

'Mechi was faking' Ruggero says to his best friend angry.

'It is my fault' Jorge says with tears in his eyes. 'I have said yesterday night Stephie's name, moaned.' He says.

Ruggero gives his best friends a tick. 'What the heck Jorge!' Ruggero says. 'Why?!' He asks.

'I was today with her. Maybe I just wanna know how she was doing! And she is doing great! I was going to tell her!' Jorge says with tears in his eyes.

'Tell her, just tell her. Like you don't know that she knows it' Mercedes says behind the guys. 'Yes! Thanks, Mechi!' Jorge runs the house out, to his car.

Jorge, you need to fix this! I love Martina! And she would be Martina Blanco! He thought.

When Jorge came home, he sees Martina car, lucky.

Martina walked downstairs when Jorge came in. She just put the three kids in bed.

'Martina, I am sorry.' Jorge says with tears in his eyes. 'For what are you sorry?' Martina ask.

'That I yesterday moaned Stephie. I know that you know it and I am going, to be honest with you.' Jorge says to Martina.

Martina was scared. Has he a relation with Stephie too? No, no? Right! He will never do that! she thought. 

'I was today at her house. Why? I just wanna to know how she was doing! I was with her seven years! Almost eight! I love you, really!' Jorge says crying now.

'How is Stephie doing?' She asks Jorge. She needs to know what happened in those twenty-four hours! Cause these twenty-four hours are crazy!

'She is doing great! She is in love with a great guy, she said, and pregnant from a girl!' Jorge says to Martina.

'I just need to think.' Martina says. 'Martu-' Jorge tried. 'Thanks Jorge for telling me that you were with her and that she is doing great.'  Martina smiles at him.

'I only need to think, okay?' Martina says and walks to him. Jorge nods his head sadly. 'Okay.' Martina smiles at him and sweeps the tears away on Jorge's cheeks.

'Thank you Jorgu.' Martina says and kisses both his cheeks, before walking upstairs. Jorge smiles, about the nickname. 'The kids are sleeping.' Martina say before she walks in the bedroom.

Jorge takes his car keys. He was something perfect to do! Something for his fiance. Not something big, but small.

He needed her for this. 

[Drama! Hope you liked it! Who is Her? what is Jorge going to do? can you guess ?! Loves and kisses me! LATERS!]