70

T H I R T Y  Y E A R S L A T E R

''Mom?'' Martina looked up and saw her superstar. Sofia. ''Sweetie!'' Martina hugged her daughter with tears in her eyes.

Sofia has inherited her mother's voice. It is powerful and beautiful. She is now 32 and made it in her life. The brown hair from her dad and her eyes from her mother are still the same. The only thing that isn't the same is her belly because she is pregnant.

''Hello dear,'' Martina says to Sofia's husband, Jack. 'Hello, Martina. How are you doing?'' Martina's face was happy and she smiled. '''pretty good, thank you for asking Jack. How are you guys?''

Not that later a low voice from a man and woman spread. ''Mother.'' Martina's oldest child walked into the house, with next to him a little boy, Davis. ''Grandma!'' The little boy ran to Martina and hugged her. ''Hello there'' Martina laughed and hugs her oldest child.

''How are you doing mom?'' Martina sighs and looked up. ''Pretty good, you guys?'' Logan smiled down at his mother. She was still so beautiful. ''We are fine right babe?'' Logan's wife said and hugged Martina.

''Where is dad?'' Taylor walked into the room and looked at his mother. ''Mom? Where is he?'' Martina rolled her eyes. ''Hello to you too Tay. I'm good thanks for asking.'' Taylor laughed at his mother and hugged her. She was still the same.

''I will look for him. Hello sweetheart.'' Martina says to her son and her son's wife. Michelle. A gold woman. She is sweet and caring. Just like Martina. ''Hello mom. Good to see you again.'' Michelle called Martina always mom because she had self no mother.

Martina walked upstairs, to look for her husband. Who still is Jorge Blanco. When she walked into the bedroom, she saw Jorge on the ground. Looking through old photo's.

Photo's from him and Martina. From the kids and their marriage.

Jorge looked at a picture of him and Martina. On their honeymoon. It was a gorgeous picture. ''It's like yesterday when that picture was real.'' Jorge heard the beautiful voice of his wife.

Martina sits down next to him and takes the picture. Jorge smiled at her and kissed her forehead. He still loves her so much. She is his life.

''The kids are here. Taylor asked where you were.'' Martina looked up and Jorge was so close.

Yes, they were old, but that doesn't mean they didn't have sex. On the contrary, they had a lot of time for themselves.

''Come let's go,'' Martina says and stand up. Just before she walked out off the room, the door closed and Martina bumped into the closed door. Jorge smirked and turned her around.

''One kiss baby, one.'' Martina shook her head and smiled.''Jorge, you know that one kiss is more.'' Jorge smirked again. She knows him so well. His lips were millimeters from hers.

''Just one'' He whispered just before he pressed his lips to hers. Martina kissed him back and jumped, so her legs clamped on his torso. Jorge wanted more, so much more and he doesn't care his children were downstairs.

Sofia looked at her oldest brother. ''Did you hear that too?'' Taylor laughed and says, ''Dad and mom are doing it.'' Logan laughed too. ''What are they doing daddy?'' The child from Logan looked at his dad.

''Nothing little one.'' He says fast and looked at his wife, who smirked. ''Okay, if you say so daddy'' Davis says and running to the other kids, too play.

''Mom? Dad?'' A high voice walked into the room. Nicole. Martina and Jorge's youngest child. ''Where are they?'' Sofia pointing upwards while the two brothers smirked. ''Are they doing it?'' Everyone nodded their heads.

Nicole walked to the stairs and screamed, ''Yo parents, do this when we are here not! Thank you!'' Nicole was the one with a big mouth. She dared everything.

Martina looked at Jorge and pushed him away. She walked to her clothes and put them on. ''Sweetheart, please! I wasn't done yet! Are we going to stop now?'' Jorge looked how Martina put her clothes on, one by one.

''The kids are here. We are doing it later, okay?'' Martina tried to talk to Jorge. ''Tonight, you promise?'' Jorge stands up to and walks to Martina. Still naked. Martina nodded her head, ''Promise. So put your damn clothes on and come downstairs.''

''If you say so sweetheart,'' Jorge says and put his clothes on. ''But we are having a hot night tonight!'' He screamed and walked after her.

Martina's cheeks were red when she heard is. Oh my god did he just say what I hear? She thought.

''I love you, Martina.'' Martina heard in her left ear. Jorge.

'' I love you too Jorge.'' she smiled at him.

''Mom, dad? We had a question.'' Sofia asked.

''Where did your story start?'' Logan asked when Sofia ended her line.

''Our story started all on Instagram.''

The End

[didn't saw that coming]