Im sorry

"(Y/N), for now take a rest. I've seen you awake until 4am crying. You only get 3 hours of sleep, it's not good"Lou puts you down on your bed.
"I'm miss her so much....I should have stayed with her"You cry holding you left pillow tightly.
"(Y/N) we're here for you"Tiffany rubs your back in a soothing manner. The rest nod in agreement.
"Ok but I need to do something first"You say getting up and walking out. You start to look around for Griff to apologize for your behavior. You find him and Zuri leaning in for a kiss so you run back quickly. You walk in with your head down.
"I'm gonna sleep.."You mumble walking to your bed and go under the covers.
"We are always going to be here for you (Y/N). Never forget that. If you need help or something's bothering you tell us"Xander tells you and they walk out to let you rest. You lock the cabin door and began to sing.(start song if u like to). When you finished singing you called you parents. They let you come back because they knew you're having a hard time with everything going on. They said tomorrow morning they'll be at the camp. You start to pack your things. You finish and lie down on the bare mattress singing a melody.

I hope you like these!:)