Really?!

~Y/N POV~

I sat down in my seat looking outside the window. I really messed up. I shouldn't have treated her like that. I might have lost the only person in this school who really cared for me. What am I saying, I did lose her.

~TimeSkip~

"Y/N"I hear a voice call out from behind me. I turn around to see Yuna running up to me. "I forgive you"She said panting a little. I stare at here wide eyes. "Really?"I asked shocked. She stood up straight and smiled at me.

"Yup. You make mistakes but that's what makes you human"She said. I drop my binder and book and hug her. "Come on we have to eat"I heard a voice say making me let go of Yuna. "Okai!"Yuna giggles and skips to the lunch hall.

"Just remember this, 'Your Past Does Not Define You'"Griff said with a smile. I nod and bend down to pick up my things but he did too. We I went to grab my book he's hand glazed over mine. I froze and my face started to heat.

I look up to see him staring at me. I quickly look back down and grab my book. "We should get going"I say standing up. "Y-Yea"He replied and we both walk to the lunch hall.

Im sorry for the short update. I just have a lot of things. And on Thursdays I won't be updating at all. I have an after school thing to do. And then with homework and then I'm gonna try to learn the Violin. I'm just really busy this year but I'll try my best. Anyways bye my loves🖤