First Day At High School

(Im rewriting the parts where they're in high school, I feel like the other ones are really bad)

Y/N woke up with the loud and very annoying rings of her blue alarm clock that was placed on her small bed stand. As a small groan escaped her soft pink yet slightly red lips she rolled over, pulling her black pillow over her head to block out the noise.soon she found herself falling back sleep ignoring her alarm but only to be startled by her mom slamming the door open with a big smile.

"Oh Y/N ! What are you doing still asleep! Get up honey! It's your first day of school, of high school!!"Her mom shouts happily as she rushed to the big windows and pushes the curtains away letting the moons light shine in.

"Mom! It's 5:15(actual time I wake up for school😭💀) please give me 20 more minutes!"The H/C haired girl pleaded not removing the black fluffy pillow from above her head.

"No Y/N! You said that last year when you would go to school and you'd always miss the bus! Now missy, get up and ready for school! The bus comes at 6:40!"Her mom said grabbing the black cold yet warm silky blankets(I use like 3 blankets to sleep so imma just make y'all sleep like that😂don't judge)off the young girls small figure.

"Mom!"The young girl shrieked as her body was hit with the cold air in her blue room.  She quickly pushed the pillow off her head and sat up crossing her arms and looking away.

"Fine"She mumbled before looking at her mom. "Well get out so I can change mom!"She said as her mom smile before leaving the room softly closing the door behind her. The young girl moved to the edge of the bed slipping her bed slippers on and walking to the bathroom next to her closet. Running her hand on the cold wall looking for the light switch and flicking it on letting the once dark room to be brightened up by the light.

"So bright"She mumbled to herself standing in front of her mirror grabbing her blue tooth brush and mint tooth paste twisting the top open and squeezing the container lightly as the white and blue mixed thick creamy like substance came out onto of her tooth brush. Putting the tooth paste down she brought the tooth brush to her mouth and began to brush her teeth with her eyes half open as she was still half asleep and would fall asleep at any moment.

As she managed to stay awake she twisted the water on and rinsed her mouth to get rid of the white bubbly substance. Next She tied her hair up, opening the small drawers from the sink and pulled out a small bottle. Washing her hands first she opened the bottle squeezing out the white substance and rubbed her hands together before bringing her hands to her face and rubbing the substance onto it.

Grabbing a small brush for her face from near her she turned it on and began going over everywhere on her face making sure she didn't accidentally get it in her eyes or else it would badly sting her eye. After going over her face with the brush for 2 minutes she turned the brush off and washed her face off making sure not to leave anything on her. She reached out for her small blue towel and dapped her face gently with it to dry it off. Smiling at her reflection in the mirror feeling happy that her acne has already started to disappear she took her hair out the ponytail and began to brush it.

It was still damp from the shower she took last night before bed. Slightly wetting it more she ran her black brush through her soft silky H/C (straight/wavey/curly) hair. The brush going through it smoothly and easy. She put the brush down and pulled out a pair of black ripped jeans, fish net legging, and a 'pink' cropped like hoodie that was blue out her closet and changing into it. Glancing at her clock to check the time, 6:07, she felt happy she changed quick and had enough time to eat. Grabbing some hoop earring from her big drawer located at the left side of her room where she had her pictures, perfume, make up, lotion and jewelry and other clothes at. Putting the hoops on she sprayed a Rose scented perfume on, applied a strawberry scented lotion on and glossy lipgloss.

"Wow I actually look good for once"She laughed to herself as her E/C glanced down where a picture of her and Griff laid at, under a bunch of makeup. Shaking her head she walked downstairs with her 'Pink' blue bookbag that had 4 notebooks, a binder, and folder, her candy, charger, headphones and money. She sat down at the table where her mom had left her a plate of eggs, bacon and French toast before she went back to sleep. The young girl began to eat before walking to the bus stop noticing it was still slightly dark but the sun was making its way up creating a small yet very beautiful color to the sky.

More kids started to arrive at the bus stop and soon 8 minutes later a big yellow bus arrived and all the kids, about 15 of them, entered the quiet bus looking for their friends. The H/C haired girl though, sat in the back listening to music since she didn't have any friends at this new school. She wouldn't lie, she was very nervous and the thought of high school made her feel dizzy. She instantly wanted to go home but she new she had to get the day over with because it would be a very...very long year for her.

Little did the young girl know her 9th grade year would be a year full of many adventures with people she would soon meet on the way.