Another New Girl?

"We have another new girl?"Zuri looks at you who had a girl next to her.
"Yes we do! Her names Jewel"You forces herself to smile.
"Zuri can you show her around? I have something important to do?"You asked but before Zuri could answer Ella and Griff came to us.
"Hey guys"Ella holds Griffs hand.
"Hey Griff!"Jewel gives her old friend a hug.
"Jewel!"Griff quickly hugs back. Your face held no emotion.
"Alright I see you have this under control"You say turning away and walking away from them. You go to the cabin and grab your phone. You walk to 'the place' and FaceTime your friends.
"Hey (N/N)!"Lucas answers the phones. You smile and replied.
"Hey Lucas! I miss you, I don't like it here anymore.....it's different now"You answered.
"I miss you too. Just give it some time you'll get used to it. Don't worry if you need anything or someone to talk with am always here"He gives you a smile. You nod and smile back at him.
"Thanks Lucas"You both do you cabin salute. You hang up and go back to the camp. Seems like Ella and Jewel replaced you.
"Funny how he loves me but yet he always leave me"You mumble as you sat down on your bed.
"Maybe I should give up on him....he's happy with Ella or Jewel. They have so much in common unlike me. I'm just a normal LA rich girl"You sigh and let yourself fall back on the bed mattress.
"From now on Griff is just another stranger to me. I'll be the LA rich girl I was born as..."You says and fall into deep slumber.