WTF Y/N?!

~Yuna POV~

"Griff!"I shout running to my boyfriend. "Yea?"He replied not every glancing at me. "Why did you tell you're Y/N ex boyfriend?!"I shout putting my hand on my hips. I watch him tense up. "It's not important"He replied turning around to face me.

"Yes it is! I can't date my best friends ex!"I shouted at him once again. "You aren't! I never asked you to be my girlfriend! I just said if you wanted to go to the movie so we can be friend but you thought I asked you out!"He replied turning back to finish what he was doing.

"W-What...?"I say heartbroken. "You heard me. I'm sorry but I never asked you to be my girlfriend. I just wanted to be friends"He repeat.

Just friends....

I quickly turn around running out the classroom. While walking out I bumped into someone. "What where your going cry baby!!"A voice shouted, shoving me to the ground.

I stare down not daring to look up. "Did little Yuna get her heart broken"She teased grabbing a chunk of my blue hair and pulling it causing me to whimper.

"I'm sorry did my sloppy seconds not satisfied you"She pouted walking closer to me causing me to back up into the lockers. "Don't mess with me.."She whispered in my ear before slapping me.

I held my cheek in pain. "S-Stop"I cried out. "Awe~ the cry baby is scared! Ivy"She said with another pout. Ivy handed her a blueberry smoothie and Y/N spilled on on me.

"Next time think before you bump into me"She said standing up straight and walking away with Ivy and their minions. I stayed on the floor crying.

"What the f**k Y/N"He shouted. "Griff.."I whisper looking up at him. "Oh look it's Griff Jones! Is he gonna protect his little cry baby girlfriend"Y/N smirked.

"She's not my girlfriend! She's my friend! What has gotten into you?! What happened to that nice fun troublemaker Y/N I knew?!"He shouted at her.

"I'm here just...better. I don't need you crap I have things to do"Y/N rolled her eyes. "You're just like the girls who hurt Luna when she was 6!"He shouted. "Shut up! I am not!"Y/N shouted back.

"You're hurting Yuna just like They use to hurt Luna!"He added making Y/N get pissed. "Shit up!"She shouted walking up to Mark.

"I have better thug to you than listen to your pointless words! All you did was hurt me and avoided me when we dated"She shouted putting her hand behind Marks head and pulling him into a kiss.

She was trying to make him jealous and it was working. She pulled back and looked at Griff. "Well bye now!"She said walking away with Ivy and her minions.