Red Disaster Pt. 2

"H-Hello!"Y/N shyly out her hand out for a handshake but instead she was surprised by a hug. "Aww! You're so small and adorable"A curly head with tan skin said her two French braids hitting Y/Ns checks softly.

"Stephanie you're scaring the poor girl"A girl who resembled a male, she had short blue hair and her face was speckled with freckles spoke before adding "I'm Amy". Stephanie let go of the small girl and stepping back in her spot with her same smile.

"I'm Caleb"A boy with brown hair, fair skin and braces spoke, he had a section of white hair in the front. "Chase"A curly head, light skin said with a smile that made his dimples pop out. "I'm Cameron"A boy with many freckles said flashing a grin.

"And the best for last, I'm Colby!"A blue haired boy giggled clapping his hands. "Nice to meet you all"Y/N said shyly but was hit with a wave of pain making her clutch her fist behind her back. "Don't be shy around us! We know how it feels to be knew and not know many people but trust me, you'll fit right in"Cameron said patting my shoulder.

"Oh before you get any confusion, Amy is in fact born a girl, she's what you call a dike or stud" Stephanie smiled at the girl who made eye contact with Amy. "I-I see...so um should we head to class? I mean it's getting late" Y/N stuttered as they looked at each other and let a small laugh out before Chase nodded.

~~~~~

A strong pain in her abdominal area made Y/N clutch her stomach. She was currently in lunch with Amy and Chase. "You okay?" A concerned Chase asked as Y/N nodded. "I need to go to the rest room, I'll be back" I put a smile on as I made my way to the restroom.

'Don't tell me I got it, not now' I changed in my head as I walked into a stall and closed the door. Pulling my pants down along with my underwear I saw a small red stain. "Damnit" I cursed under my breath as a knock was heard on the stall door. "Thought you might need this" A small wrapped pad/Tampon(which ever you want) was pushed from under the door.

"T-Thanks" A blush of embarrassment made its way onto my face. "Don't mention it, I'll wait for you outside" Amy spoke before footsteps were heard retreating. I grabbed the feminine product and proceeded to use it.

Buttoning up her pants she walked out and washed her hands quickly not wanting to keep the girl waiting. "She's kind of cute..." I mumbled before shaking my head. Walking back out Amy was leaning against the wall. "Let's go, chase is waiting for us with Mina" Her hand made its way to mine as she dragged me along.

Maybe this year won't be as bad as I thought it would.

A/N: I know it's short but I lost idea of how to continue this chapter, I'll try harder next time :)