This is my class

*Peridot POV*

SLAM!!! The doors of Crystal High slammed behind me. It felt like the whole school was looking at me.
"Well, are you just going to stand there?" Someone said salty like.
Snickers followed behind the words.
The girl who spoke the words approached me. She was holding a clipboard and glasses on the tip of your nose.
"Says the girl who looks like a librarian"
Everyone laughed and went on with what they were doing. The girls face went red and her eyes watered.
"Well, welcome to Crystal High, my name is Pearl and I am running for student body president."
She extended her chest to show a button that read VOTE FOR PEARL.
"Hello", I said "My name is Peridot. I just transferred here from Homeworld High. I was wondering if you knew where to find my-"
Pearl clearly stopped paying attention and was handing out buttons to the unfortunate people walking down the halls at that moment.
"Ugh, don't mind her." Said a voice behind her, "Ill show you where your class is".
"Huh?"
I turned around and saw a girl in a blue dress who looked quite angry and familiar.
"The names Lazuli, Lapis Lazuli", she said "Though, you probably already know"
Suddenly everything makes sense.
"Oh your that girl who my Frie-Enemie, Jasper made fun of 2 years ago"
"Yeah"
"Wait, how do you know where my classes are?"
She blushed. "I-uh-requested to show you your classes to the day."
"Oh"
I could feel my face turning red.
"Here you are"
There was a door in front of us that read, Math.
"Well, good luck" Lapis said and walked away.
I could hear her footsteps get farther away... and then come back?
She stood next to her and blushed.
"This is my class."