The Office

*Lapis POV*

"You guys messed around with the wrong teacher" said Ms.Blue Zircon
"Yea" we mumbled
"Listen kids, don't mess with a Diamond. That's the worst thing we need for this school. It was hard enough to get in this position. Every other school in the district is run by a Diamond.
If news got around to other schools, that a Diamond was disrespected, especially if it got to Yellow Diamond at Home world High- Let's just say it would be bad. So just don't do it again ok?"
I looked up, "That's it? Not any sort of punishment? Just a warning?"
She looked at me and smiled "Honestly I'm just scared, I know it's weird but, bad things happen a lot worse then punishment when you mess with a Diamond"
"And You Pearl, don't let anyone make you feel bad, because you are a very intelligent young lady and lastly Peridot, maybe you should spend some more time with Ms.Lazuli here, I think she likes you"
I felt my face turn bright red
"That will be all"
We started walking out when Peridot stopped and looked at Blue Zircon, "Just to be clear that's not a very good strategy for working with children."
She smiled.
We walked out and Pearl said "Thank you, I mean for standing up for me, not most people would do that."
"No Problem" I said and Peridot smiled.
"Well," said Peridot "See you later!"
We started walking away again when Pearl said "Wait!" We turned around quickly "You heard Blue Zircon Peridot" she giggled.
--------------------------------------------
They will
Be
Longer
At some point
Soorry
😅