Yes, White Diamond

*Peridot POV*

"Now who can tell me what 2 x 2 is?"
I stared blankly at our math teacher.
"You realize," I said "You work at a High School"
"So you think this is to easy for you huh?"
The whole class muttered, "Yes"
"K, who can tell me what 3 x 2 is"
I sighed. I whispered to Lapis next to me, "These Clods don't know what their doing"
Lapis tried to stay angry but giggled quietly.
Suddenly a little white piece of paper was getting past around and people
laughed every time it got passed to them.
Finally it got to Lapis, she gasped.
"What is it?" I whispered.
She didn't speak and handed it to me.
On the paper read:
VOTE FOR EARL FOR STUDENT BIRD PRESIDENT
I stared blankly at the paper, was pearl getting bullied? I suddenly felt really guilty. I looked to my left, to pass it on and saw pearl scribbling in a notebook.
"Uhhh"
She looked at me, "What is it?"
I crumpled the paper and threw it on the floor.
"Excuse me" The teacher barked at me, "We don't throw things in my classroom"
She picked it up of the floor and simply glanced at it.
"Vote for Pearl for Student Body President" she read and looked at Pearl, "We don't advertise campaigns in this class room"
She crumpled the paper.
I suddenly burst out, "That's not what it said! Look carefully miss, it says Vote for Earl for student Bird President"
Pearl suddenly started crying on her notebook.
"You seem to know a lot about that, are you the source of it?"  Said the teacher
Lapis burst out of her chair, "NO! It was passed around the classroom while you were talking! Peridot would never! Sure she's done some bad things, but she's actually a really nice person and kind of cute!"
"No one needs to here about your relationship with Ms.Peridot, Ms.Lazuli" she said.
"Pearl, Lapis, and Peridot go to the principles office now".
Suddenly me and Pearl jumped out of our chairs too, and Lapis, Pearl, and I started blabbing out words about the situation.
"But, they would never!"
"Why Lapis?"
"Pearl doesn't deserve this!"
"It doesn't matter!"
"Pearl didn't do anything"
"PERIDOT'S CUTE!"
The teacher was steaming
"NO BUTS! No one has ever disrespected Ms.White Diamond in her classroom as much as you have today!" She yelled, "NOW TO MS. BLUE ZIRCON'S OFFICE"
"Yes White Diamond"