kIcK mE

*Amethyst POV*

"Oh my gosh Sapphire" I snorted, "that was the funniest thing I ever heard".
Ruby laughed and said, "Sapphire, master of Comedy"
Sapphire smiled.
"There are a lot of clubs this year" she muttered.
I just noticed the stands all around them, Drama, ASB, and more!
My eyes stopped on a sign that read Wrestling Club.
"Cool"
"Wait!" Yelled Sapphire, "don't"
I bumped into a huge girl the size of an ape. She was really tan and had long orange hair.
"What do you think you are doing, runt?"
"Trying to sign up for a club."
"There is only one spot left, my spot"
"Nope"
I walked past her and wrote my name on the sheet. She kicked me hard in the back.
"OW!"
"Just following rules" she said
"What are you-"
I looked at my back and read a sign that read "kIcK mE" in really bad hand writing.
She bent down and whispered in my ear, "Jasper, remember that name when you get beat up in that club"
"I'd rather not"
"What?"
"I'd rather not remember the name Jasper, sounds stupid, is that your name."
She slammed her fist into my face and I fell on the floor limp.
"Maybe you don't need to go to Wrestling Club to get beat up with that mouth"
She raised her first to punch me again and I winced.
"Please. Don't."
"Your funny"
She tried to punch me and I ran.
"Get back here you coward"
I quickly jumped into a locker which I was small enough to fit in.
"COME BACK HERE!"
She ran right past the locker I was in and was stopped by one of the teachers and was getting told off.
I laughed and walked out of the locker.
I looked around and the front doors slammed shut when a girl with green hair walked in. I stared, I swear I never saw her before. I probably should start heading to Math.