The Letter

(Luna's POV)

I was there, holding a letter. Not only a regular piece of paper, it was a love letter.

School was almost over at that time. I was standing at the corridor, ready to gave the letter to a person named Sam, who I thought was a boy. I had never seen him before, but I was pretty sure Sam was the boy who always walked along with his rock partners.

I was a bit nervous before slipping the letter into his locker. Last time I tried to hand him a love token, I refused to do it. I wasn't nervous at that time, I was shy. Dream on, Lunes. I said to myself at that time.

 I said to myself at that time

I didn't know exactly why I had that feeling. I wasn't brave enough to tell him that I had a crush on him.

But I was pretty sure I was brave enough right now. He would read my letter and know that I truly love him.

Besides, my other siblings had done it without any problem. Leni with Chaz, Luan with Benny, Lynn with Fransisco,  and even four-year-old Lisa with David. I was kinda confused with Lincoln, though. He sent his love letter to a girl named Paige, although it was obvious Lincoln was with Ronnie Anne.

So yeah, I was left behind, but I knew if I hand him the letter, my life would change. I'm 15, and I needed a crush already.

I smiled at the letter I had written. It said on a red marker:

"Your dear Sam,
I wonder if we can rock on together. Because you know what they said: Roses are red, Mick Swagger is sick. My letter for you is my favorite pick. Yeah, I love him and idolize him for my life. I hope that we can be together until the show's over.
Sincerely,
Luna" 

I was satisfied about how it was well-written. Then, I saw at the end at the corridor, Sam and his rock mates were coming.

I quickly slipped the letter with the name Sam at the front page into his locker. Then I hid at the corner of the corridor and waited how it would result.

Sam--or at least the boy I thought was Sam--came with other two people, both are girls. I thought Sam was a boy that had a brown hair and kinda tall.

One of the girls with a blonde hair and with a part of her hair was painted blue, stopped to put her guitar on the locker in which I had put the love letter.

The other girl said, "See ya later Sam!"

"Okay, see ya!" The blonde haired girl replied.

What? I was surprised that instead of the boy replied, the blonde haired girl answered the other girl. And her name appeared to be Sam.

I quickly turned to the girl named Sam, and she appeared to have a pretty great hair makeover. She was also really cool when you looked at her outfit. Then at the space of seven seconds, I had the feeling I had never had before.

Affection.

Love.

I mean, I had had a crush on Lincoln's tutor months ago named Hugh, and so as my sisters. But this time was on a whole new level. I felt love inside me like never before.

Sam opened her locker, and my letter fell down from it. She picked it up.

She opened it and read it

She opened it and read it. I wondered what would be her reaction. After seconds, she smiled.

My gosh, she smiled! I thought, happily. I was happy like never before. I was hyped.

Kinda strange to see me smile and being excited because she read my letter isn't it? But I let me tell you how I felt at that moment. I liked her.

I liked her. Not loved her. It's a different thing.

I finally went out of the corridors and outside. There, the vanzilla had waited for me.

I felt very happy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! So this is the first chapter of this story. Yeah, I'm not the master of creating stuff like this. I'm gonna hold Twin Rope for a while, but I'm still gonna update The Loud Universe. Hope you enjoy! I'll update this ASAP!