Trouble on the Streets

The match had ended, and Lynn's team won 4-2, although, she had to lie down for the rest of the match.

I was told that she was all okay. Nothing bad. No sprains, no serious injury.

I walked home with Sam, who had texted her mother for permission to have a sleepover at my house. I was so excited.

"So what are you gonna do at my house?" I asked.

"Well, I wanna meet your sisters. They must be very cool. And tough to memorize their names." We giggled.

"Nah, you'll get used to it." I said.

Then someone called, "Hey you!!" The voice came from an alley at our left.

"Yes you!" I looked at my left, there were two muscular guys, standing on the alley.

"Oh crap..." Sam said. "They're the Martinez twins."

"The Martinez twins? Lynn had told me about them... let's get out of here..." I whispered.

"What are you bozos whispering about? You know not just our body that looks like an elephant, so does our ears!" One of the twins said.

"Huh... it's the blonde. You know how much I love my baby, and you'll have to pay for it!" The other twin said.

"Huh? What does he mean?" I asked.

"I accidentally dropped his motorcycle a week ago." Sam said.

"Not just dropped it, you ruined it! The paint! You know how precious that paint is??!" The twin scolded. And then he shoved Sam to the ground. She landed with a grunt.

"Hey!! Not cool bro!!" I shouted back.

"Get off our street before I give you the smack of your life." The other twin threatened and then also pushed me.

The twin that shoved Sam now grabbed Sam. "Welcome to my world, flimsy."

Before he could aim his fist, q voice called. "STOP!!!"

The twins looked behind to see Lynn. "Hey! What did I tell you about leaving my sister alone?!"

"Huh. Lynn Loud Jr. I've been waiting for you. How's the scar on your head?" One twin said.

"Listen, you troublemakers. Leave them alone, and I mean you no harm." Lynn said.

The twins laughed maniacally. "Huh, who the hell are you? Some kind of superhero? Or government?" They continued laughing.

Then Lynn stepped forward and stomped on one of the twins' feet. He shouted in pain. The other one launched his fist, but Lynn held it strong with her hand. She knocked him with a single push after he hit his head with the fence.

"Now do I look like a superhero?" Lynn scoffed.

"This isn't over Lynn Loud." One of the twins said. "I'd be glad to finish you off, but I have a meeting with my... pals. Consider this as a warning. And you." He pointed at Sam. "I'll be watching you."

"Leave them alone." Lynn repeated. She took me and Sam out of the alley

"You guys okay?" Lynn asked.

"I'm fine." I said. "Seriously? Those big guys are frightened when they see you? What did you do to them??"

"Lesson they never forget." Lynn said with pride. "You know if I were you, I would prefer going home through that street. Much safer."

"Yeah bro. There's gotta be a moral in every thing." I said, as we walked home.

A/N: Pretty short chapter huh? I'll be right back updating. Stay tuned!