Hidden Excitement

(Luna's POV)

In the van, Lori, Leni, Luan, and Lynn had waited for me. They all were also excited to hear the news that I was having a crush to my secret admirer. I was the last one of the day to give the love letter, as the matter of fact.

"So, how is it?" Lori asked.

"Did he receive your letter?" Leni added.

Before I could answer, I had to hide the truth that the crush I had was intended to a girl. Because I would be known as a maniac and a girl with bad manners. Or worse - a bisexual.

No, I really didn't want that to happen. Neither did Sam.

But I also wasn't ready to let this feeling go. This feeling was comforting and made me a whole lot better and even more awesome. So I just concealed my feelings from my sisters, and also Sam. But I would try to get closer to Sam the next day.

So I just told them that Sam was a boy.

"Well... yeah, bro! He's so handsome, with his brown hair... and he's tall, and he's just... rockin' a lot! He is truly the missing piece of my heart." Okay, at that last part I had gone overreacting.

"And then, how did he react to your letter? Did he agree?" Lynn asked.

"Uh... you know it! He smiled when seeing my letter... oh man, I can't wait for tomorrow..." I said.

"Be careful though, love is blind, so don't you ever walk at the dark without light." Luan said.

"Huh? I don't feel that joke is funny." I said.

"That's because it's not a joke. I'm just proud of you." Luan said.

"We're all proud of you... finally you can conquer your nervous. You're one of us now." Lori said, smiling.

Then, we arrived at our home. Inside, the other sisters and Lincoln had waited for us. Lana and Lola were fighting, and Lincoln tried to stop them--another usual chaos in our house--but they stopped when they saw us coming in.

"Hey Loud House! Nice to meet ya again!" I slid down for my excitement.

"So, how is it?? Have you given the love letter to Sam??" Lana asked.

"How does he look like? Is he handsome like Hugh??" Lola asked, still thinking that Sam was a boy.

"You know it, bro. I have a huge crush on him now." I replied.

"Have you written a good poem for him? I hope he's interested." Lucy asked.

"He's smiled, bro. From that I could judge that he was interested in me." I said.

And then, all of us took turns telling their own stories about slipping their own letters to each of their admirers. And I gotta say, each of their stories were amazing. Luan, Lynn, Leni, and most of my sisters had positive results from their admirers. And yes, even David had shown his interest to Lisa.

"How about you, Linc?" I asked. "How are you with Ronnie Anne?" I knew that he'd slipped the love letter to Paige, so I wanted to see his reaction when he heard Ronnie Anne. She has moved away, FYI.

"Uhhh,... actually about that... listen guys, I have to be honest to you... that if I sent the letter to Ronnie Anne, it would be gross. We had talked about it." Lincoln said.

"I know about that, but that doesn't mean you could give the letter to the other girl. How if Ronnie Anne found out about this?" Lori said, grunted.

"I'm sorry, but I just wouldn't miss the action." Lincoln started to wipe out his tears. "Even Lily is in. Sorry guys. But I know that Ronnie Anne wouldn't find out about this. We're just friends, remember?"

"It's okay,..." We calmed him down.

That's when I noticed Lynn's head was bleeding a little. "Lynn, what happened to your head? You're okay?" I asked.

"Uh... it's okay. Just fell down after a baseball match. Not really a big deal..." She chuckled, but judging from the way she chuckled, I was pretty sure that wasn't because of a baseball accident.

Then, Lisa looked at her bleeding spot. "Huh, it is pretty abnormal that a baseball accident could cause this much pain. Therefore, I can conclude that you--"

"Okay! I'm being picked on!" Lynn said. We all gasped.

"What?! Who would do this to you?" Lori asked.

"It's no one... just no one..." Lynn said.

"Lynn, we just want to trying to protect you. So what's wrong with telling the truth?" I asked.

Lynn sighed. "Okay. They're the Martinez twins. They're the most scared people in the neighborhood. What's the word... wicked. They're both masculine, strong, and almost have no mercy--they just love hurting people, it's their habit. They spend most of their times at the blue-walled alley, just blocks away from school, and always bully the students that usually wanted to come home."

"And just 15 minutes before the van arrived, I was the victim to the Martinez twins. I passed through the blue alley and they came over me, saying "Hey chump, how does it feel to have your skull smashed? Well you're about to find out." They started to hit me in the face, and that triggered me. But I could still fight them. And until now, I couldn't believe I could escape and defeat those two bozos. So the point is, I was only hurt a little,  not a problem, and they're defeated for the first time. But still tough, though. Their punches are way hard."

We all saluted Lynn for her bravery. I was amazed on how Lynn could fight those gangsters. She has skills. Wow.

"But how?" Lincoln asked.

"I don't know, I just had it once they asked me to fight." Lynn said.

That night, besides the love letter, Lynn became the news of the day. She had guts. But besides her, I couldn't think more than Sam that day. She was the one I looking for. I felt love to her. It is strange, isn't it?

Before I went to bed, I asked Luan: "Hey, how are you with Benny?"

"We get along just fine. Besides, I know stuff that'll made his day - freshly baked pie from the oven!" She looked hapoy as always.

Then she asked me back, "What about you? What will you give Sam?"

"Uh... Actually, I'm gonna give her--I mean him... some cool jams and tunes I made myself. You know I love rockin' out." I said.

"Well playin', sis!" She laughed. "Get it?"

"You know it bro!" I answered Luan's jokes with excitement. It's like kinda rare that I laughed to her jokes. But yeah, this day is everything to me.

I may say this was the best day of my life, but you know, things were just getting started.

I couldn't wait for the next day.

----------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! I finally finish the second chapter! And yes, the Martinez twins are the fictional characters I made myself. I will continue the Loud Universe, just stay tuned!