Crazy, Huh?

Sam had left when the sun set, and we still hadn't accomplished the song yet, but we still had the weekends. At least that's what Sam said.

At dinner, everyone was arguing about Lincoln being with Paige instead of Ronnie Anne that afternoon, at the arcade. They said Lincoln snuck out right after school so neither they nor Ronnie Anne knew he was spending time with Paige.

"You know you've been close to Paige, Lincoln. How dare you betray Ronnie Anne, her broken heart turned to ash." Lucy said.

"I'm not... please guys... this isn't what it looks like." Lincoln said.

"And you just dumped her? How could you!" Lori said

"Guys, I have no other choices! She's truly perfect, and she really is my type." Lincoln said.

"Oh... so Ronnie Anne isn't your type after all? After all you've been through!" Lola said.

The others also protested about this issue, and started a riot. While I just stayed out of the problem, and thought about Sam, which had gave me her phone number, so we could text or call each other.

Closest friends had to do a sleepover. And that's exactly my idea to fill the next day.

It's just... I wanted to choose the right time. At school. Tomorrow. I planned.

Then Lincoln yelled out, "ENOUGH!!!" The dinner turned to a complete silence.

Soon, he stood over his chair. "You know what?? You always meddle in my life! You think I should do A instead of B, so you think you can control my entire life?! Well guess what! I don't freaking care anymore! I am not gonna let any one of you giving crap and interrupt my life, ever again!"

He walked angrily upstairs and slammed his door. Meh, I thought. He'll soon make up. He can't do a single thing without us in his life.

The bedtime came early because we had a very loud crowded day. I lay on my bed, playing my electric guitar, that Sam had played. She was very eager to play it, and to be honest, she had some skills and rock n' roll jams at playing it.

"Maybe you're better off with her... I think she's better off for you..." I sang to one of my jams. It was my usual habit before sleeping , other than brushing teeth and putting on a sleeping mask.

Before I put my headphones and went to sleep, Luan came over me. "Hey, Luna, I think someone's angry because his sisters messed with him..."

"I know, dude... I'm tired... can you just let me sleep? Dream awaits me." I said poetically.

"Is it because your crush?" Luan asked.

"Yeah whatever... just let me sleep."

"Wait... let me tell you a joke. "

I grunted, closing my ears with my headphones, turning on my usual sleeping tracks on the playlist.

I closed my eyes.

---------------------

I opened my eyes.

I rose, finding myself at a beach. It was morning. There, lay the burnt logs used for the last night's fire.

It must be the same island like yesterday. I thought. But where's Sam?

I didn't see her guitar, but I saw footsteps marked on the sand, trailing inside the forest inside the island.

"Sam?? Are you there??" I shouted. No response after several tries, so I followed her footprints.

The footprints trailed far deep the forest. Tall grasses, snakes, palm trees, muddy water, a big world for a small island. I thought.

The footprints suddenly ended, in front of a flock of tightly packed trees. I continued the search for Sam.

After entering the pack of trees, I saw her trademark light blonde hair, standing in front of me. Her guitar was leaned on a tree nearby.

"Sam!" I said. "Sam, are you there?" I came over her.

"Sam?" I looked at her, she was looking at something below her.

"Psst, don't... speak..." Sam whispered slowly.

"What is it?" I said.

"It's a lizard." She whispered. "A huge one. Or a comodo. It's real sensitive to sounds."

"I think it's way larger than comodo. What kind of island are we on?"

Sam shushed me, as the lizard stared on us.

"Okay, Sam, let's get out of here..." I slowly took her, backing away from the creature. It kept staring at us.

"Come on," Suddenly I stumbled on Sam's guitar, the strings making disordered noise.

Then the creature crept its way toward us, hissing. "I don't think that's good... run!" I rose, springing away from the creature.

Then I heard a cry. "Luna! Help!!!"

"Sam!!" I ran back.

The creature got her legs with its long tongue, dragging her backwards. She kicked, but it's pointless. The lizard was too strong.

I grabbed Sam's hand. "Hold on!" I pulled. But with a single pull the lizard was able to let go of my grip, retrieving Sam.

It opened its mouth, revealing a bunch of sharp, long teeth and jaws. It was definitely not a regular lizard.

"Luna!! Do something!! Stab that - arrgh!" She grunted.

I saw a knife, right beside me, sticked on the dirt. I quickly grabbed it, and without hesitating, I drove the knife into the lizard's skin.

It hissed loudly in pain, letting go of Sam. I knew one blast wasn't enough, so I stabbed the lizard again on the stomach.

It hissed again, and with anger, it grabbed my leg with its tongue, leading me to its mouth.

I tried to get up, but my legs are in its mouth already. No, I won't die like this...

Then Sam cut the lizard's tongue with a stick. It reacted loudly. I got up from its slimy tongue and with one last stab with Sam's knife, the lizard yelped, until it ended.

It was dead.

"Oh my... God..." I felt my heart beating wildly.

"Ohh..."Sam got up. She then hugged me. "Thanks Luna... sorry for leaving you. You're my hero."

Instantly I felt pride. "Yeah. Youre welcome."

Suddenly appeared within the trees, a massive creature  with huge teeth appeared.

It was a dinosaur.

I gasped. With no time to react, the dinosaur attacked us.

I yelled, hugging Sam tightly. I closed my eyes.

I opened them, and when I did, I was teleported to my room.

--------------

A/N: Hey guys! So I will be uploading very quickly now... because it's almost school time and I won't be able to publish anything when it's school time. Stay tuned!