man to man

plot: A longtime celebrity Yeo Woon-gwang (Park Sung-woong) suddenly has a need for a bodyguard and hires Kim Seol-woo (Park Hae-jin), a man trained in special investigations and a mysterious man of many talents. 

In reality, Seol-woo is a NIS black ops agent who has his own agenda and the role of bodyguard is only a cover to achieve his goals. 

The drama is about the twisty events they encounter and the budding bromance between the star and bodyguard. In addition, Seol-woo gets romantically involved with Cha Do-ha (Kim Min-jung), the manager of Yeo Woon-gwang.

 In addition, Seol-woo gets romantically involved with Cha Do-ha (Kim Min-jung), the manager of Yeo Woon-gwang

review: First of all.. dO YALL SEE HOW ATTRACTIVE MY MANS IS?? 

I really like this drama because it does deviate from the usual plots that kdramas have. Instead, it has quite a bit of action and humor. And to be frank, I was hooked on the first episode. 

If you guys have seen the TV Show Leverage (no longer airing), you'd understand why I like this drama so much. 

I think the producers could have found a different female lead, in my opinion, but her acting wasn't terrible or anything. She did just fine but I found that the actual role that she was portraying could have been left out or changed. This drama really didn't need romance added into it, but it's still a good drama!

Originally, this drama did a very good job at keeping the focus on his secret agent side/humor/bromance but then it shifted towards romance (which really wasn't the primary theme). 

The male lead DID NOT DISAPPOINT and was NOT lacking whatsoever throughout the drama! Instead, I think there could have been some modifications with the writers/producers, but overall this is drama everyone should watch!

rate: 6.5

JUST A REMINDER: 6.5 does NOT mean that this is a bad drama. It really is worth a watch. You'll enjoy witnessing the true meaning of friendship/humor.