heirs

This one the VERY FIRST kdrama I remember watching and it's still one of my FAVORITES as of today! HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR BEGINNER WATCHERS! 

plot: The series follows a group of rich, privileged, and high school students as they are about to take over their families' business empires, overcoming difficulties and growing every step of the way

Kim Tan (Lee Min-Ho) is a wealthy heir to a large called Jeguk Group. He was exiled to the U.S. by his brother Kim Won, who tries to take control of the family business. While in the States, he meets Cha Eun-sang (Park Shin-Hye), who went there to look for her sister. 

Kim Tan soon falls in love with Eun-sang. When Kim Tan returns to Korea, he starts going to his former school, meanwhile Cha Eun-Sang also gets admitted to the same school as a welfare student, but then his former best friend turned enemy Choi Young-do (Kim Woo-Bin) begins picking on Eun-sang to irritate Tan. Tension ensues when Young-do also falls in love with Eun-sang, and Kim Tan is forced to choose between responsibility of pursuing the family business or love.

review: This kdrama literally has SO MANY of my favorite actors/actresses.. and they're ALL main characters! I've watched Heirs  about 10 times.. maybe more.. and I HAVE NO REGRETS!

Give this one a shot and I'm sure you'll love it too! For a kdrama that was released in 2013, it is VERY GOOD. 

I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't seen it, but like I said before- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this to anyone who is just starting out or is just looking for something to watch.  

rate: 9