w

plot:  Oh Yeon-joo's (Han Hyo-Joo) father mysteriously went missing while writing the last chapter of his webtoon "W". Yeon-joo goes to his office and is shocked to see a scene of the dying Kang Cheol (Lee Jong-Suk), the main character of W, on her father's computer. While reading a note left behind by her father, a hand from the monitor pulled her in and she finds herself on the rooftop of a building next to a bleeding man. She manages to save him and realizes that the person she saved was Kang Cheol. Yeon-joo later discovers that she can only leave the webtoon based on Kang Cheol's change in feelings. When that happens, the words 'to be continued' will appear and she will teleport back to the real world.

review: I am IN LOVE with this concept!! The whole cartoon/reality type is a first for me & as far as I know this drama is one going down in history for dramaland with this concept

Frankly, I feel like the writers could have spiced up the plot a bit more because it started out strong, but lacked consistency towards the end. Still, I enjoyed this drama a lot and I know many of my friends loved it as well.

The actor did amazing with his role, as well as any other kdrama he's acted in!! He has such a unique face & is super talented!!

I'd give this drama a try for sure!

rate: 7