my only love song

plot: Soo-jung (Gong Seung-Yeon) is a conceited pop star who believes that status and money can get you anywhere. She accidentally falls into a time-slip portal and travels to the past, where she meets On-dal (Lee Jong-Hyun), a man who loves money and will do anything to earn it. However, he has a soft spot for the weak and helpless, and gives to them with a generous heart.

review: UGGG I LOVE HIM SO MUCH !! I SHIP BOTH OF THE LEADS (IRL) SO MUCH! Did yall know they were in We Got Married together AND THEIR CHEMISTRY WAS GREAT THEN

review: UGGG I LOVE HIM SO MUCH !! I SHIP BOTH OF THE LEADS (IRL) SO MUCH! Did yall know they were in We Got Married together AND THEIR CHEMISTRY WAS GREAT THEN.. but it was a bit forced in this drama. I could tell Jong-Hyun didn't have much experience acting because many of his scenes seemed forced, but he's too attractive for that really to count against him. 

However, the initial idea of the plot was a good one, but they could have carried it out stronger. Both leads did okay, but not great; however, I'd still give this a try if you're looking for something to watch! It did have good moments that made me laugh or feel butterflies.

rate: 4