uncontrollably fond

MY WIG HAS FLOWN OFFFFFFF! This is HANDS DOWN one of my favorite dramas!

plot:  When Shin Joon-Young (Kim Woo-bin) and No Eul (Suzy) were children, they were separated and became heartbroken

plot: When Shin Joon-Young (Kim Woo-bin) and No Eul (Suzy) were children, they were separated and became heartbroken.

As adults they meet again. Shin Joon-Young is now a top actor and singer. He is intelligent and attractive. No Eul is the PD of documentaries. She values money over justice and kisses up to those with more power than her.

 She values money over justice and kisses up to those with more power than her

review: Kim Woo-bin is such a great actor. People were bashing Suzy's acting in this drama.. and I don't see why? She delivered her role just fine, and though it's true that her emotions were unreadable at times, it didn't knock her acting down to be "terrible".

Although the first few episodes are a bit slow, if you STICK TO IT, it WILL get better! I PROMISE. Once it makes that transition, you'll realize just how good this drama is.

Not to mention, the OSTs (original soundtracks) ARE SOO GOOD! I put them on replay everytime I study or want something really soothing to listen to. I'm not gonnna lie.. but weeks after the drama finished airing, I'd be studying at night with the soundtracks playing in the background & I'd feel tears stream down my face while have flashbacks. 

Make sure you grab a box of tissues for the last few episodes. Don't say I didn't warn you. For me, personally, the drama MUST be super worthwhile for my tears to fall.

Needless to say, I was sobbing at the end.

'Uncontrollably Fond' teaches you to appreciate the small things you might take for granted. It makes you more appreciative of your family/friends and the life you live.

Life is what you make out of it.

psa: YALL PRAY FOR MY MAN KIM WOO-BIN, HE'S GOING THROUGH THERAPY FOR CANCER. It's thyroid cancer (located in the neck area) and fortunately it was diagnosed in it's early stages, so it'll (hopefully) be easy to treat.

rate: 9