introverted boss/my shy boss

plot: Eun Hwan-Ki (Yeon Woo-Jin) is the CEO of a public relations company, but he is extremely shy. Due to his personality, even his employees do not know him well.

Chae Ro-Woon (Park Hye-Soo) begins work at Eun Hwan-Ki's company. She is very energetic and receives recognition for her work, but her only interest is in CEO Eun Hwan-Ki. She plans to reveal who Eun Hwan-Ki really is.

review: MY MANS IS SERVING A FULL COURSE MEAAAAAL!! Now

review: MY MANS IS SERVING A FULL COURSE MEAAAAAL!! Now.. this is such a feel good drama!! At first when I looked at the plot.. I was a bit hesitant because the poster looked super corny & I had MAJOR doubts. 

However, this drama was A LOT better than I expected. The humor and romance IS ON POINT!! The main female lead is SO CUTE & her acting does NOT disappoint. Yeon Woo-Jin (male lead) is sooo good at delivering emotions- I just love every drama he's been in.

When this drama first aired, the ratings were a bit low, so the writers/producers decided to do a HUGE change in plot & everything was modified.. so that meant that as episodes were being released, the cast was in the middle of filming for the next episode's release. Can you guys imagine how pressured they must have been? 

They did very well considering their circumstances!! And although there were some holes in the drama due to the change in plot development, I think it wasn't a big deal. 

Definitely worth a watch- you won't regret it!

rate: 7