hwarang

plot: Jiso has ruled the as regent since King Beopheung passed away, keeping her young son hidden outside of the capital Seorabeol and safe from enemies and assassins. As Sammaekjong , nobles, citizens, officials and Sammaekjong himself have all grown impatient for her to cede power. However the powerful nobles that tried to usurp power in the Kingdom continue to eye the throne and Ji-so fears the consequences of her ceding it.

In order to break the power of the nobles, who have grown accustomed to their privileges under the, Jiso plans to create a new elite, the , that will cut across the existing power factions, and to bind them to Sammaekjong and the throne. As this new elite of male youths bond and grow they are unaware that within their number is their future king, Sammaekjong, and Kim Sun-woo, a commoner with a secret even he is not aware of.

 As this new elite of male youths bond and grow they are unaware that within their number is their future king, Sammaekjong, and Kim Sun-woo, a commoner with a secret even he is not aware of

review: I LOVE THIS DRAMA!! I was so hyped when I first saw all the male roles in the poster. Not to mention, Min-Ho (ShinEE)and V (BTS) ARE IN THIS!! And I'm not just saying this because I love them so much, but THEY DID NOT DISAPPOINT!!!! 

The actual male lead is SUCH a good actor (and attractive)!! I love the entire cast.. they delivered everything so well. The supporting roles were my favorite to watch at times. 

However, I felt like the female lead could have done a better job in her role, but overall it was okay!

This drama's ost was banger & I highly recommend this drama!

rate: 8