Jack Gilinsky~Birthday dinner

Enjoy this Jack Gilinsky Imagine.  ~Emily🙈✨👽

Birthday Dinner

Y/n P.O.V.
I sat in the booth,playing with my promise ring, waiting for my lovely boyfriend of 3 years. Once again he was late. It was my birthday. He told me to meet him at hooters. Not my most favorite place but i wasn't going to complain. At least he was taking me to dinner. Just him and i. Thankfully. He brings his friends everywhere lately. I don't mind of course because they are my friends too. But sometimes i want him to myself. Selfish. Right?
Another hour rolls by. Still not here. I was on my 5th sweet tea. I texted him about. 8 times by now. I grew tried of waiting. Just as i was about to pull out of my money to leave a tip, the door opened.

"Hello! Welcome to hooters how many people?"

"10"

That voice. That voice. I know that voice! ITS MY ASSHOLE OF A BOYFRIEND! Ok calm down order another sweet tea and hot wings with ranch.

"Are you ready" the chirpy waiter said coming to me.

Its like she knew! She knew that no one was coming.
I gave her the order and glared at the sight of him and his friends. They were smiling and laughing. Nash,Carter,Taylor,Johnson, ASSHOLE! Madison,Katie,Caria,Keke,and Lele sat in a booth. Not knowing that i was there. I felt a hand in my sholder and i about fell out of my chair. I looked up to see 4 guys standing there.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY. BABYGIRL"

I fell on the floor to make sure no one saw me. In front of me was Matthew,Cameron,Aaron,and Shawn. Shawn put me back in my chair and pulled up a set.

"What are you doing here? "I said

"We just got back from the beach. We would have invited you if we knew you would be here." Shawn said looking down.

All for of them are so cute! Like little beans.

"Was Jack with you?" i asked

" No, He said he was with you all week."

I felt myself start to turn red.

"One sweet tea and 70 hot wings with ranch. Oh do you guys want a drink."

We sat and ate, i almost forgot about Jack's asshole self! Then that sound. That sound every birthday kid fears.

"Hooters has a birthday Song! It ain't too Short it ain't Too Long. Sing it right you get your wishes! Sing it wrong you do the dishes! Sound off: Happy. Sound on: Birthday. Bring it on down: Happy birthday - to you!"

I felt everyone looking at me. Oh fun fact I have social anxiety. Thank goodness that I took my pills. I glanced over at where Jack and his friends were. My heart skipped when we made eye contact. I saw his arm around Keke. God even though I HATE him right now. I still fall in love with him every time I see him. I felt tears start to fall. I quickly got to my feet and left. I felt bad because well I left without paying or saying anything.
I heard feet behind me. I really didn't care. I wanted to drive far away from here. But of course the person was much faster then me. I felt a pair of hands grab me. I didn't scream or try to get away because if it was a murder i would have love to be in his basement. Better then ever seeing Jack again

" Emma.... I mean y/n! Why are you following me! What you don't trust me!? We have been dating for........... 2 years?"

"Its been 3 years. 3 YEARS! Do you even know what today is! You did this morning or at least i thought you did!"

"Ummm.."

I looked down. I felt tears start to fall. I couldn't do it anymore. Even though i love him so. Im done.
I walked over to him. I slowly slid off the ring that i never took off. For the last 2 years straight i never took it off. I put it in Jacks pocket and walked to my car. Jack stood there for a second. Trying to take in what just happened. By the time he came out of shock, I already had drove off into the night. As i drove, my mind was going crazy. Tears fell harder. When i pulled into a empty parking lot. I sat there in my car and cried. All alone,crying in car on my birthday. All because Jack Gilinsky! What goes around comes around. Right?