Four

Y/n P.O.V.

I sat at an empty table. Pick at my cake. Its day 4 here at Dauntless. Everyone seems to have found the people they want to call friends. Giggling, laughter filled the room. Me? Well lets just say i want to stay far away from these people. I heard someone sit down at the far end. I glanced up to see Four. I couldn't seem to look away.
His eyes were so ......... Blue. His jaw..... Fuck he is perfect.
"It's rude to stare." He mumbled.

CODE RED! CODE FUCKING RED! I'VE BEEN CAUGHT.

"Im not staring. I was looking at that guy over there. "

"Sure."

"I was! Im thinking of getting a nose piecing. What you think?"

"I think you should leave me alone."

" Well i think you should've sat by your stiff girlfriend,Tris is it?"

His jaw clenched. See not having friends you have time to watch people. Eric is an asshole who hates four. Molly clearly as a thing for Peter. Sadly that will never because she will factionless. Sad face. Tris is divergent
Four is into her but the rest of him is a mystery.

"She's. Not. My. Girlfriend."

"Yeah whatever loverboy."

I smiled and walked out.

.......

I huffed as Eric put the Stiff with Peter. They skip over everyone to get to Tris. Some of us want to fight Peter.Someone who might have a chance. Well she may have a slim chance. Four has been giving her extra tips. Since yesterday at lunch he hasn't even glanced at me. Loverboy is mad that i know he is head over heels for the stiff.

I cringed as Peter's foot make contact with her face.
Four left tbe first time she fell.

"Class dismissed. "

I walked over to the doors flinging it open as everyone else helps Tris.

" She ok?"

I jumped as Four came out no where. Rolling my eyes, I nodded.

"She's be fine. Just be in pain for a week or so. Couldn't take seeing your love get beat up?"

"I don't love her!"

His jawline was in plain view.

"Sure what......."

Soft, pumped lips came in contact with mine. My heart and mind were going crazy. Four is kissing me! My body leaned in and my hands found their way to his hair. I never knew a stiff kiss like this. Coming from Condor I always thought they were boring.

"Do you think I still like Tris?"

I blinked a few times and then smiled.

"Mhm we'll see lover boy."

Quickly I walked off

I have no clue what I just wrote.😂