Hades Daughter~Luke Castellan

I huffed as I brushed on the dirt on my jeans. Hi I'm y/n. Daughter of Hades. The mistake he wants to keep a secret.

"Y/n!"

I quickly turned around to meet my father's dark eyes.

"Hello, What a surprise! You just missed it. I was trying to fight off one of your brother's kids. The sea freak I do believe."

My father just stared at me. With his disapproving look.

"What did I do now. I didn't say anything to your slave."

" WIFE! SHES MY WIFE! ........No I'm not here because of that. You did something didn't you?!"

"Sorry, no clue what you're talking about."

"Luke! Luke was dead! Now I have Hermes thanking me for giving his son a 2nd chance!"

"I cannot say I did or didn't do anything. Now if you don't mind I have to get back to my little hut before any other monsters........."

"Get to the camp!" 

At that moment the woods fell silent. Slowly I turned.

"What?"

"Get to camp. They will be expecting you to be there by sundown."    

See here's the thing about camp halfblood. I used to go there along time ago. My mother swore it would be safe for me. She even died getting me there. But little did I know that I wasn't welcome there. Once they started to catch on to who my father was, it was game over for me. I ran away from there when I was 8. But I've never gone toooo far. Hades/my father visits me rarely just to make sure I'm ok. Shocking I know. 

Taking a deep breathe I walked down hill to the cabins where everyone seemed to be celebrating at.

"Y/n?"

Chiron. 

I turned around and waved awkwardly

"Hi....."

(I'm sorry I'm  the worst at updating lol but part 2?????)