Cameron Dallas~One Text

Hello it ya lest favorite alien with a short imagine ~Emily👽✨🙈

One little text changed my life forever. It was a rainy night in July. Cameron , my boyfriend of 2 years. Was over at my house. We haven't been getting along lately. We always ended up yelling at each other for the little things. Nothing really big. Like that night before I got the text, i was screaming at him because he studied with Lela. Lela was his ex girlfriend. He tried to explain. But I didn't want to hear it. He got tried of me yelling over him. He left with out making up. I sat there on my couch waiting for him to come back. An hour went by. Nothing. 3 hours,nothing. 
I slowly fell asleep. Just as the world was black, I heard my phone go off. That's when my world crumbled around as I knew it.

Text from Aaron😊❤️

Y/n! Cameron  was in a crash! He is in a coma!  Get to the hospital ASAP!

.....

I rushed to the front  desk. My heart beating. I felt as if the lights got brighter

CAMERON....CAMERON DALLAS!" I yelled

The lady look up and rolled her eyes.

"Sweetie, I can't tell you. Now back to you........"

" IM HIS GIRLFRIEND! I....." 

" Aw honey and I'm Harry's baby mama" she giggled. I felt myself ball my fist.

" Y/n! "

I looked up to see a crush Bart. I ran to him hugging him. I stepped back waiting to see where Cameron  was. 

" Floor 4, Room 6" He said as is voice cracked.

When the elevator opened at the 4th floor. I flew out of the thing. I needed to see him. As I got closer I saw friends and family outside of the room. I stopped looking at Grayson asleep. He had no clue what was going on. Taylor quickly ran up to hug me.
His mom came out. With the help of Aaron From the looks of it Aaron needed someone helping him out too.

" Y/n.... go to him"

Even before I walked in, I could hear the beeping of the machines. When I opened the door  my heart stopped. I felt like I was going to break. Tubes were hooked up to him. Tubes where the only thing keeping him alive.
I walked over to him. He looked peaceful. I grabbed his hand. I wanted him to grab it back. I wanted him to wake up and give me that amazing smile. Or scare me and laugh and pretend this is some sick joke!
I couldn't fight the tears back.

" I'm sorry.... I'm sorry. IM SORRY! PLEASE WAKE UP! Cameron..... please?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End