Dylan O'brien~Teen Wolf

Sighing as another customer came screaming about lord knows what.

"WHY IS MY KID IN THE LASER TAG THING."

I just stood there smiling at her. Trying not to scream at her stupid ass. This is a place that has Laser Tag/Glow in dark minny golf. Oh and cant forget the gift shop. Don't get me wrong, i love my job. I just hate stupid people.

"Give me one second. Let me get my manager."

I speed walk to the party room. Where Heather (Manager) was setting up for a party.

"Heather got another."

"You know you are a manager too."

"Yeah, but do you want me to scream at our lovely customers. Plus i took care of 11/12 today. "

She sighed and threw a gift bag at me.

"Asshole. Finish setting up. You own me"

" Thank you. I love you too Babe."

As i neatly place the gift bags on the last table, Heather came in screaming as the door shut

"*giggles* that bad?"

" Oh you have no idea!" she said sighing flopping down knocking  the goody bags off the table.

" Awwww i just finished that." I said stumming my feet like a child. 

"Hey guys party is here." Betty said looking at her phone.

"Betty if you want a job. I would put your phone away or else." Heather snapped as i slipped out the door.

I walked to the font desk trying to ignore the lady screaming about her kid still. Quickly i got behind the desk to block her from getting any closer to me.

"IMCALLINGTHATSRIGHTIMCALLING..."

I looked up the party name. "Teen Wolf". Must be some teens party.

"Party for Teen Wolf."  I said over the screaming lady.

A group of about 35 im guessing popped up. I almost choked on the air. Teen Wolf isnt just come group of teens who love the show. No it is the SHOW!

"Ok calm down y/n... Its ok" i mumbled to myself

Its not like you have had a crush on Tyler Poesy. Or Colton Haynes for years.
Or even dreamed of marrying Dylan O'brien. 

As they finally got to the desk. I tried to remind myself to breathe.

"Come this way" As i smile like a idiot i am. 

Dylan is right behind me...... Inhale or Exhale.
As i opened the door to the party room i felt myself shaking.

"Hi guys. I......" Heather's eyes widen as they all walked in.