Scraps 1

Okkkaaayayyy....so this will be my little 'Scraps' Books for my Divergent Fanfiction! If you don't want spoilers, then please DONUT READ THIS! But if you'd enjoy some random scenes for a possibly long actual book, then keep going on! Go ahead, add it to ya library. I KNO YER WANT TO . GO ON. Anyway lel...here goes!

NOTES:Divergent does NOT belong to me-Neither does Tris...but YAKNOW WAHT IM NOT THE FIRST PERSON TO USE HER! And also, these may or may not have some spoilers for the actual book. The chapters labelled 'PLOT' Will be describing my plot so you don't get confused! And the ones that say 'SCRAPS' Are the random scenes! And yeahlolwhutseeyersoon!

ALSO I MUST SAY SOME SCENES ARE A LIL TOUCHY-SO PG YEAP. But whatever if your on Wattpad you should be mature enough fo dis....

Scene where Hayes is imprisonated by the Deathrow

===========================================

[] Song-Amsterdam by Imagine Dragons [] 

I sat in the corner of the cell, awaiting my own death. It’s a funny feeling, knowing that one moment you’re going to be there, and the next, you won’t. Part of me knows I should feel guilty for what I’ve done. I single-handedly killed Jaxon. Even though Jaxon was evil, a traitor to Dauntless planning to turn us into his slaves. I know there’s a bigger picture to look at. Jaxon was part of something else, another group. Not a faction, but something similar. And they wanted to overthrow the Factions and go on with an act of terrorism to kill us all. Just for revenge. I stopped Jaxon’s part of the deal. But now, here I am, being held on trial for my life in some faction’s headquarters. I can’t even tell which faction it is. 

  They have heavy, muscular guards who wear black, but no piercings or tattoos to say their Dauntless. They don’t have a uniform, or a badge, or ANYTHING to distinct one faction. I can’t help but try to crawl further back into the corner, as If I could disappear into the shadows of the cell. My hands are shaking. Keep it together, Hayes, I thought to myself. It felt weird calling myself by my real name. Hayes. Caleb. Ella. Tris. Names fly through my head, and I can feel a lump in my throat. Tris…I imagine her, the playful smile and warm eyes. She went through so much…and somehow survived. Though I feel wrong for loving her.  

Because of Four.   

Because of the war from 2 years ago, that killed everyone she knew and loved. And then she slipped into Amity…how long did she keep the secret? Did anyone find out about her past? Recognise her face? How did she even survive? There are so many questions I have for her, but I know I will never see her again. I will never get the answers.  

I see a guard open my door, his hands locked on the gun crossed over his chest defensively. I almost scream my fury out at him.  But I can’t let him have the satisfaction of him seeing that he’s broken me.   

‘Time to go.’ His voice is gruff and scripted at the same time.        

I stand, balling my hands into fists so he can’t see the shaking.    He reached to grip my arm, escorting me down the hallway.   

A strangled scream came from further up the hallway. It was a cry, distinctively a girls voice, so broken and full of pain that I closed my eyes and tried to hold in the tears.  

Tris.  

Beatrice!’ I yelled at the top of my lung. My voice broke, and she looked up. She was being held by two guards, and she was struggling against them. Before her lips could form my name, a guard slammed the but of his gun into the side of her head, kicking her hand in the chest. She slumped to her knees, her eyes still on me. I yelled her name again, and blood started to trickle out of her mouth and nose. I rush to her side, and for some reason, the guard hesitates. I look at her ‘What did you do!’ My voice becomes more angry than desperate.

 ‘I came to die with you.’ Something of a smile twists on her lips, as if she’s remembering something.  

The guard grabs the back of her neck and pushes her to the ground, where she stays, eerily still. ‘NO!’ I am hysterical now, and the guard I had grabs the back of my shirt and pulls me away. I struggle against his grip furiously. How did she find me? How did she get here? And why? Why. Why.  

Even though she is already paled, the guard grabs her again and shoves her against the wall, where she slides to the floor and, weakly, whispers my name.  

‘No! Let her go! She didn’t do anything!’ An animal sound escapes me, a groan and a sob and a hiss of fury all at once.   All 3 of the guards go for me.   

I am their next victim.   

I push against them, but there is 3 of them and I am weak.   2 Hold me in place, and the other shoots something into my neck. I am Hayes, the Divergent. I shouldn’t be taken by some injection. But even as I fight it, the corner of my vision is going black, and little spots fly across the room, making me dizzy. The last thing I remember was the image of Tris, lying semi-unconscious , whimpering against the cold white walls.  

-*-

  I wake in a simple room, and I recognise the girl intront of me. Tris. I run up to the her, and them am jolsed back by something. A wall. I stand up, stunned, slapping my palm against it. No use. I try my feet. Nothing. I run against it with my shoulder until my shoulder stings and I know there will be a bruise. Nothing is working. I see a gun being pressed into her head. She looks so scared, I can see her screaming and sobbing, looking straight through me. I press my head to it, closing my eyes.    It’s not real.  

Not working.   

I start screaming now too, until my throat is raw and I know; she can’t hear me or see me. I am  nothing to her.  

She sinks to her knees, and there’s a sickening click and bang. She falls to the ground, her body deathly pale, a pool of blood forming around her unmoving body.  

I scream her name, over and over, some wild part of my body taking over. I pound at the wall that parts us, until my knuckles are bleeding. Then I close my eyes again, pushing out the tears.   

-*-

I woke up back in the cell.   Only a simulation, I thought.   My hands were sweating and shaking, a bead of sweat running down my neck.

It….it seemed so real….  

I couldn’t contain the sobs that took over my body, encasing me in fear and misery.   They were breaking me.   I could imagine myself, shattering into a million shards, scattering around my cell.   Then I realised something.   

Tris was in my cell.   

I looked over her body. The blood had dried up, leaving a blood stains on her black clothing. There’s a tattoo of 4 ravens flying up her collarbone. How did I not notice them before? I fingered their flight path, and then fitted my mouth with hers. I held her head in my lap, stroking her hair with my shaking hands. Why did they put her in my cell?    I touched her face softly, feeling her cheeks, her lips.

Her eyes burst open. She screamed my name once, twice. Her whole body shook violently, and I turned her around to face me. Her eyes….so full of fear and pain.   

‘Tris. It’s okay. I’m here. I’m alright.’ My voice broke mid-sentance and It sounded so shattered…I am a coward. I am broken. Her face relaxed, and she took a huge breath outwards. I hugged her tightly. I could hear her sobs over my shoulder. I realised what the dream had been. It had been the new addition to my fear landscape.  

Loosing Tris.   

Having her die intront of me, and me not being able to do a thing. Being helpless.

Useless.  

I wrapped my arms around her, my grip tightening.