.*。Chapter 3 °*.

She opened her emerald eyes and looked at her surroundings. Sakura had a harsh headache which made her moan in pain. She slightly clenched her teeth and squinted her eyes shut.

'It hurts so much....'

She then tried to open her eyes and looked at where she was. She tried to recognise the place but failed. It was definitely not the hospital... the walls of the hospitals were white and pure, not black and dark.

She felt something on her forehead. It was a wet cloth. So someone was taking care of her huh? Who could it be? This place was nowhere near her memory. She tried to think deeper but it ended up hurting her head more. He closed her eyes and moaned again.

She heard the door of the room opening. She quickly opened her eyes despite of the unpleasant physical sensation that was still surging through her head.

It was someone similar... it seemed like a guy with red hair and Hazel eyes...

Those eyes...

Wait! It was Sasori! How did she end up at his place?

Her face contorted fear. Her eyes widened and the pain got worser and worser.

"Hey, don't overthink. It's just me."

He came near her and he had a new cloth in his hand. He picked up the cloth from her forehead and placed the other, wetter one on her forehead.

Fear never left her eyes and her hands shivered. He noticed her hand shivering and held it. As his warmth spread on her hands they stopped shivering. They weren't very warm like usual hands are... but they were perfect. He noticed that half of the blanket was sprawled on the floor, so he tenderly tucked her in the blanket.

"How are you feeling? I'm sorry if I hurt you that bad. Consider this hospitality as an apology to my inconsiderate actions."

He said and bowed. His voice was surprisingly gentle and caring... she expected his voice to be lustrous or ruthless.

"But, still you belong to me Haruno San, I hope this fact rests in your head."

He said and the same weird glint in his eyes returned. The fear in her eyes grew and he slightly smiled.

"You don't need to be scared of me darling. I simply have no bad intentions for you, and I won't ever do anything painful with you. A thought like that never crossed my mind in fact."

He said and gave a cheeky grin.

"Are you sure about everything you a—"

"Don't overthink and rest dear, you need it."

He softly whispered while stroking her soft pink hair. She lightly blushed and looked deep into his eyes, which were already looking at hers.

"O—Okay..."

She muttered while closing her eyes and he smirked.

"Good."

He said and moved some of the hair from her peaceful face. She was definitely something his art couldn't ever create. She was too perfect, in fact she was beyond perfection.