*.。Chapter 6 .。**

Sakura was sitting boringly on the couch and tried to do some sketching Sai had taught her once. Her thoughts drifted to what had happened earlier...

Sasori kept intruding her mind and she bit her lip. Understanding him was a hard thing... he said that he wanted her to devote herself completely to the redhead. He obviously wanted her for her blood... it isn't like he actually liked her or anything right? Sasuke warned her to stay away from him, maybe she should listen to his warning and avoid him.

But he didn't seemed to be that bad... he actually saved her from that weird beast. She never believed that the event actually took place. It was totally surreal. He even bandaged her wound. The ointment was something different as well since her wound healed quicker than usual. She didn't knew what to do anymore! The pinkette groaned and ran her fingers through her pink locks.
Why was everything getting so complex for her?

.•*蠍*.°。。

The redhead opened his eyes and found out that he was still lying on the floor just like he fell down and passed out. The pain had slightly vanished, it was just that he felt more colder than usual. He got off from the tiled floor and advanced towards his bed. He took a few tablets from the cabinet and gulped them down his throat. They might suppress his pain for the meanwhile. Soon Sasori felt his eyes getting watery and heavier. Maybe he should tell his parents about this sudden Change occurring in him...

No he thought that he'd rather keep the fact to himself. He could spend a few hours till he had to go to night school... he thought of not going tonight but he had to, it was compulsory.

Sasori groaned and kept lying on his bed, he would sleep comfortably in his bed for the time being since the drowsiness wasn't going away. His eyes shut themselves peacefully and he fell into deep slumber. He had a sore pain in the neck because of passing out cold on the floor but since he took some painkillers too, they would effect the pain.

Sasori was actually adopted by his vampire parents. He didn't knew a single thing about his real ones. Before his vampire parents he was with normal human parents. They founded out about his cravings for blood and his true identity soon enough. Since they were kind and they already somehow knew about vampires they asked his current vampire parents to adopt him instead because they could take better care of him rather than them, themselves. He was slightly thankful that they didn't threw him on the streets. Because when his actual parents died when he was a little baby that was what had exactly happened before. He knew that his parents were actually killed by vampire hunters. He thought that they were something made up by humans, but vampire hunters actually existed. Not anymore though. When his parents died he was actually in an orphanage. They noticed some weird changes in the baby; like he would be extremely sensitive in the sunlight and he would start to sob when exposed in the sun. His pale skin and alluring eyes were something entirely different from that of other children. The caretakers would usually get scared of him for no reason. So when he was at the age of seven, the keepers thought of cruelly leaving him somewhere since the poor redhead was showing unearthly signs and some of those signs scared away certain  people who wanted to adopt the kids.

*.。*.*。°

"Where are we going?"

The redhead asked in astonishment as he heard that one of the caretakers from the orphanage were taking him somewhere.

"It's a secret!"

The caretaker said in a cheery tone and opened the car's door. She motioned the seven year old to sit in and he nodded. The red haired child sat in the car and she closed the door. Soon she sat in the drivers seat and started to drive away. Sasori saw the scenery that was displayed in the windshield beside him and various thoughts kept clouding his mind. After a few minutes of continuous driving they finally came to a stop. The lady came out of the car and opened the car's door for the redhead to come out. The redhead did and she closed the door behind him. She grabbed his tiny soft hand and took him near a familiar looking building. She made him stand there and said something.