。*.Chapter 8.°*

The bell for Sakura's last class of the day finally rang as she sprung up from her seat. She stretched her limbs and picked her bag. The last class was always so exhausting... she started to slowly walk away from her friend and aimed for the door.

Ino was starting to notice some strange behaviour in the pinkette, as she would sometimes look dumbly at the blackboard or gaze outside the window, not really concentrating at the teacher's lesson, well maybe she could be listening at the lectures but it didn't seem like it. Although, she couldn't possibly underestimate Sakura. The results were always outstanding and remarkable, in other words better than Ino's. No matter how hard the blonde would work she couldn't catch up with Sakura. Ino sometimes got jealous of how perfect Sakura was at everything, but she couldn't always stay jealous from her best friend now right? Another suspicious thing she noticed about the rosette was her weird nature around the creepy red-haired artist. She would sometimes take a small glance at Sasori during classes and there would be a quite noticeable blush arousing her cheeks. Ino stroked her chin and smirked. Sakura would act like that years ago when she had a crush on the raven haired Uchiha. Was is possible that she was developing a crush on Sasori? The blonde was hell curious. She sighed and furrowed her eyebrows, this would be more harder than deciding outfits for the upcoming prom....
Wait... She almost forgot about the prom! Ino gasped and halted.

"Saku—"

She turned around to see that the pinkette had vanished from the classroom leaving her alone with a few students inside. She groaned, Sakura would never leave Ino alone like this! It must be Sasori's fault! Was that dude hypnotising her of something? Oh, she forgot that he wasn't here today... Then why was the pinkette still acting weird today? Ino pinched the bridge of her nose angrilly.

"Ugh! I'll figure all of this shit sometime else, Haruno!" She growled and stormed out of the class angrily, the students who were in the classroom stopped whatever they were doing and, noticed her aggressive outburst.

Sakura walked outside in a hurry and placed her books in her locker. She noticed Sasuke advancing towards her direction with a solemn expression on his face. The face he had always serious though. Nothing new on him then. She slammed her locker shut and went to face him.

"Hey Sasuke-kun."

She greeted and bowed respectfully while he stared awkwardly in response.

"Err... Hi, did Sasori do something with you yesterday?"

"No! Nothing." She hurriedly said and faked a laugh.

"Why isn't he here today? Did something happen to him?"

He glared at Sakura suspiciously. Sakura stared at him and raised an eyebrow. Why would he be concerned with Sasori's well being?

"I don't know, he must be very busy or something. I have to go Sasuke-kun. I'm sorry I ca—"

"You know something about him and you aren't telling me, Sakura."

He said and got hold of her wrist with some rage held in his expression

"I—I know nothing Sasuke! It hurts, let go!"

She winced and tried pulling herself away.

"I said let go!"

He didn't listen to her protests and only kept his grip firmer than before.

"Shanaroo!"