。.** Chapter 10 *.°。

His group of friends watched as he dispersed away from them. He walked through the hallway quietly. Some students noticed him while some didn't.

Standing beside a certain locker he was waiting for someone to show up. Desperation took over him and he tried his best to endure the unusual excitement. He was sure that the person would come here soon in a few minutes. It had been days since he had last stood at this spot, he nearly forgot a few things but he remembered the locker's number by heart.

The guy ran a hand through his locks of blood-red hair and brushed them with his long, graceful fingers. He made sure they covered his forehead perfectly because of the curse mark that intimidated him to a small extent.

He felt her senses come closer and kept his posture straight while leaning away from the locker where he was previously taking support on.

The said girl showed up, her luxurious long pink hair flowing behind her. Her elegant eyes had a different look in them than what of he had expected. They showed shock if he concluded it correctly. He felt a weird feeling in his stomach and threw the girl an apologetic smile.

"S–Sasori...."

She spoke his name softly as her eyes and lips started to quiver nervously. He bored his hazel eyes into her emerald orbs.

"Hey, Sakura."

The redhead managed to speak with slight awkwardness visible in his voice. It was getting very uncomfortable and they stood quietly.

"Sasori, I need to place something in my locker, please move aside."

She spoke solemnly and looked away. Sasori noted her different voice and thought that this was the perfect opportunity to apologise since he couldn't get over the feeling that was caused by the display of his previously shown frustrated behaviour. She didn't even address him with the respecting suffix she used to. It made a frown form upon his lips. He took hold of her hand gently and made her look back into his eyes. She didn't do as he wished and kept staring away. It wasn't like he was going to hypnotise her now was it? He would never be forceful with the pinkette, but he would reveal his true feelings and intentions verbally to anyone in particular, even Sakura. He was feeling slightly hesitant in doing so this time.

"Look, Sakura I'm—"

Something grabbed and shoved him away harshly while interrupting his moment with her.

"It's better if you stay away from her Akasuna. Can't you see? She isn't comfortable around your presence. You're being an ass forcing her to be with you. You do only care for your own prideful self, so do her a favour and keep a distance."

Sasuke Uchiha.
Sasori gritted his teeth impatiently and glared daggers at the raven. What did he even knew about them? Why was he trying to jump in between his conversation? Prideful? Forcing?

The redhead mentally counted from one to ten to relieve his rage and inhaled heavily. Itachi told him to follow his tip to calm oneself down once, since Sasori was the type who would get aggressive easily.

"Well, who gave you the right to invade my private business with Sakura?"

Sasori said back in a challenging manner and Sasuke scoffed.