.*。Chapter 5 °*..

"Hey, Forehead why are you so pale?"

Ino's voice interrupted her senses and she immediately looked in her direction.

"N—Nothing!"

The pinkette said casually and laughed. She was daydreaming a few minutes before and Ino caught her. The blonde kept staring at her suspiciously while Sasuke simply grunted. Naruto looked at her worryingly like a brother would. Hinata did the same.

"A—Are you o—okay Sakura-chan? You've been looking at the A—Akatsuki's table for almost ten minutes."

The Hyūga heir managed to speak and sipped on her orange drink. Sakura blushed and shook her head rapidly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was a little distracted for a few days, hehe."

She nervously said and chuckled while everyone watched her in suspicion.

"What's been bothering you Sakura-chan?"

Naruto asked while slightly titling his head in a cute manner which made Hinata die from the inside.

"Nothing Naruto, just the upcoming exams."

She lied and caught Sasori staring back at her. The redhead smirked from the Akatsuki's table and winked at her. Her cheeks burned red and she looked away. Sasuke noticed her actions and glared at Sasori who had already averted his attention to his food. He felt a tinge of anger radiating within himself.

The bell magically rang and Sakura sprung from her seat. She walked out of the cafeteria and was making way to the Science lab when Sasuke held her hand and whispered something in her ear.

"Stay away from Akasuna."

He spoke maliciously through his gritted teeth. Her mouth went agape and all she could do was nod. He walked towards his class and she stood there for five minutes trying to process what was happening.

.•*°*.。

I noticed that Uchiha whispering something in my cherry blossom's ear. What's he coming up with huh?
Since my ears could get sensitive and almost catch up with everything I tried to listen. He said something about staying away with me...
What the hell is that brat's problem? I swear he's more annoying than Deidara. Well my darling knows that I shall do nothing bad to her so I'm sure she isn't listening to him.

I smirked and continued to walk back with my group to Biology class since we were already getting pretty late, I'll deal with that Uchiha's bullshit later.

Deidara was saying about creating an explosion in the Science lab. Well that brat better not get us in trouble again, principal Tsunade was pretty much pissed at us the last time. I sat on the chair with my annoying lab partner and started to listen to Ms Shizune's lecture. I didn't pay much attention since I already knew everything she was teaching us about and there was a certain distraction in my way too...
well, since I was feeling quite sleepy, I decided that I will simply take a small nap. I closed my eyes and soon drifted off to a deep slumber; surprisingly the teacher didn't notice. I dozed off for some minutes, hardly 20 I guess, when Hidan started to shake me telling me to wake up and that the class was over. I grumbled and stretched then got off from my seat.

There were a few more classes to attend, and my drowsiness was already taking over me. Just great.

After Literature, Maths and Physics there came the last class... PE...